[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with any random
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: NuMale.jpg (55 KB, 469x500) Image search: [Google]
NuMale.jpg
55 KB, 469x500
Reminder that there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with any random woman wanting, no, DESERVING a tall, muscular, handsome, confident boyfriend, while having a beta guy friend to buy her stuff and get nothing in return.
>>
>>29447851
Yeah she used to tell me that. I couldn't even be the "emotional boyfriend", she already had one and didn't want to confuse things. I was the "financial boyfriend" and then I became broke. Good times. Women have it hard these days, they need feminism more than ever.
>>
>>29447851
>lol soo treu why can't my many orbiters just accept that they'll be virgins forever??
>>
nu males disgust me
>>
>>29448246
Why do you think you deserve sex?

If you are beta you are per definition not sexually attractive. You lack the muscles, the height, the penis size, the voice, the smile, the confidence and the flirting skills of an alpha man.

Having sex with an unattractive man is as appealing to a woman as sex with an unattractive man is to another straight man. That's basically rape. Or at least it feels as disgusting and wrong. It's sex where she isn't in the mood.

Trust me, as a woman that fell for the duty sex meme in order to keep a good beta provider I know how it feels. I rather stay poor and live with a dealer than marrying yet another rich beta.

If you buy a sleeve or the Shane Diesel dildo she might enjoy it as long as you also learn how to roleplay and how not to ruin the mood with your beta bullshit, but she will always dream of that one hot and hung guy that knew how to turn her on.
>>
>>29448618
just marry a beta, cheat with Chad on the side and then divorce the beta, hopefully claiming the house and allowing Chad to move in.
>>
File: Pic (16).png (68 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
Pic (16).png
68 KB, 540x300
>>29447851
Hahahaha you for real nigga
>>
#KillAllVirgins
amirite?
>>
>>29447851
There is absolutely nothing wrong with pegging.
>>
>>29448618
Damn this place makes me feel... nothing...
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.