[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weed Legalized this Summer according to DEA Lawyer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6
File: weed.jpg (119 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
119 KB, 1200x1200
Would you take it?

https://www.weedhorn.com/us-government-to-legalize-medical-cannabis-1871482984.html
>>
Fuck yes I would.

Smoke weed everyday, homie.
>>
>>29447817
sounds like a trap that will make me too lazy to resist when they send me to a fema camp

/thread
>>
>>29447817
I'm debating having an edible with one of my few friends this thursday
I'm only 18 (after over a year of underage posting, sorry for the cancer) and my life is already fucked but at the same time I don't want to become some kind of fucking retard
>>
I doubt it, more likely the DEA will reschedule it to II and not require any states or municipalities to do the same. busting pot smokers makes too much money for cops, the private prison industry, and similarly scummy people for cannabis to ever be fully legalized
>>
Sounds like this measure won't go far enough and has the potential to have some hidden measures to fuck over pot smokers.
>>
>>29448379
Weed won't make you retarded. If you don't realize that, you might be retarded already.
>>
Doesn't matter whether it's legal or not I and many others don't give a shit about what a government has to say about what we can/can't do with our own bodies and will continue our lives as if nothing happens if it even does become nationwide legal which i doubt
>>
>>29448379
Hard to have your life really that fucked if drugs aren't a large part of it already.
>>
>>29448565
you're a fucking tool bitch
>>
>>29448839
How is he a tool? I and plenty of my friends do the same thing.

Smokin' weed everyday because who is going to stop me? I agree with a lot of our nation's laws-forbidding me to put certain things into my body of my own volition is not one of them.
>>
>>29448874
it's a little bitch attitude is all, it's the same roastie whores try to throw off when they can't take the heat
>>
>>29448928
What the fuck are you talking about? He's saying fuck the heat, the heat can come, and he'll shrug it off.
>>
>>29448565
This right fucking here
I don't care if it's ever legalized but so many potheads agonize over it and it's all they ever talk about, You have to be pretty stupid to get caught on simple possession anyway.
>>
>>29448947
In most blue states cops don't even give a shit. I've heard stories of cops just flat out ignoring weed possession when arresting people for other things.
>>
>>29448947
no he's playing it off like the government isn't shit when they just don't care about you low lifes at all, typical whore behavior, "i do wut i want lol and fuk u XD"
>>
>>29448984
Is this some kind of weird troll? That's what it looks like
>>
>>29449037
no I just hate when normies be like "hyuck hyuck the government can't rule me I'm my own boss" when everything they say is some regurgitated dogshit.
>>
I will be more impressed when drug testing changes from testing for consumption to testing for impairment.

>>29448443
>busting pot smokers makes too much money for cops, the private prison industry, and similarly scummy people for cannabis to ever be fully legalized

They bust fractions of a percent of the pot smokers. Unless they nab you on distribution you get probation which is cheap. Decriminalization would net them more money in fines vs taking your bag and avoiding the paperwork. Legalization would get the state a 15-25% cut of all the sales. Nothing stops the groups who run prisons from hiring some felons with production charges to grow for them.

>>29448528
I have known a few people who have smoked themselves stupid. The common thread was smoking in highschool and getting in with the stoner crowd.
>>
>>29449070
I think you're forming that conception of people smoking themselves retarded because you didn't see all the other, not retarded smokers. Not everyone got in with the "stoner crowd"
>>29449052
Fuck off statist.
>>
>>29449158
you're not an anarchist you're a complete pussy
>>
>>29449182
No, I'm not an anarchist. I wasn't using the term statist authentically, it just fit what I wanted to say to you. And I fail to see how I'm a pussy for not being afraid of someone arresting me for smoking weed.

You must be fucking with me, I don't know why I'm still responding.
>>
>>29449221
you're an all talk bitch is all you are faggot cunt cocksucker ass pussy
>>
>>29448379
Lol do it weed is fun as fucm
>>
>>29449240
Okay now that's just pathetic.

I'm pathetic too though. I'm arguing with someone who's clearly at absolute oldest 15. I'm embarrassed of myself. I'm going to go now.
>>
>>29449263
I'm 15 and you're a mall anarchist? eat shit.
>>
>>29449288
>No, I'm not an anarchist.
Okay, I swear I'm done now.
>>
File: nt0w3r4SXS1spsojg_500.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
nt0w3r4SXS1spsojg_500.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
>tfw you smoke weed every day and it's all good in the hood
>>
>>29448839
Fuck you nigger I'll smoke fucking weed if I want to. I work hard. Get bent.
>>
>>29449318
yeah but I bet you look out when the cops come sniffing fucking pussy ass
>>
>>29448984
Holy shit listen to yourself.
>>
>>29449313
>tfw you don't even need to pretend you don't smoke weed around your family anymore
>>
>>29449338
He's clearly underage as fuck, there's no point in arguing with him.
>>
>>29449332
Of course I don't, weed possession under an ounce is a low priority crime here, cops don't give a shit by city ordinance.
>>
File: 1437432549595.jpg (995 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
1437432549595.jpg
995 KB, 2250x2250
>pops told me he'd kick me out if he smelled weed one more time
>>
Everyone I knew in high school smoked weed all the time. It was all they ever talked about. They acted stupid after they smoked it too
>>
>>29449400
yes and you're re-assured by this fact that you're repeating from your peers mouth but it isn't always true, there could be a bad seed and wants to fuck you over, you stupid tool bitch
>>
>>29449341

pretty good feel anon

>tfw your dad bought you a bong for your 18th birthday
>already had 2
>>
Keep in mind that states have the right to maintain an internal schedule that can't be more strict than the DEA's. Though it's unheard of as far as I know for a state to make a C2 into a C1, it technically isn't impossible.
This change is more important in the way that it allows further progress to be made, rather than opening the floodgates. Basically it'll make the regulatory landscape less hairy for dispensaries but that's about it.
>>
File: best korea.jpg (74 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
best korea.jpg
74 KB, 1024x768
>>29449341
>tfw my parents are fucking retarded
>tfw they drink wine and beer and my dad occasionally smokes cigars and drinks a bit of whiskey if there's a sports game or something on
>tfw they admitted to drunk driving many times and even said it's "not a big deal" because my dad is "a good drunk driver" (they dont do this shit anymore because i layed into them)
>tfw neither of them have ever smoked weed
>tfw they still call weed "dope"
>tfw have to pretend I smoke cigars and cigarettes as an excuse to go outside and smoke and why i smell like smoke when i get inside
>tfw have to smoke blunts or light some tobacco on fire near me before i go inside as to smell like tobacco
>tfw they both think i'm a super degenerate smoking like 20 black and milds a day killing myself with cancer
>tfw i cant tell them im really smoking weed because id get kicked out or my ass kicked by my dad
>>
>>29449547
*schedule that can be more strict but not less strict
>>
>>29449426
have you seriously never heard of states/cities where the cops have publicly de-prioritized marijuana possession under (x) amount of grams?

>you stupid tool bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29449624
oh but I thought the government and laws don't affect what you do at all
>>
>>29448839
>Ingest a little bit of the devil's lettuce to relax from the days work at home
>this is somehow morally and criminally worse than violating the body of another human being through rape
>>
Why haven't I gotten this in my NORML newsletter yet?
>>
>>29449426
There's always the chance I'll walk out the front door and get hit by a bus, but I'm not going to live in fear.
>>
>>29449705
because you look before you cross stupid ass, stop trying to sound like such a bad-ass faggot
>>
>>29449654
Stop the nonsense. Back away from the keyboard. Seriously. You're just chattering now.
>>
>>29449756
I'm just doing what I want you stupid bitch who are you tell me what to do? you think you're the fucking government?
>>
File: 1464548982022.jpg (82 KB, 900x1440) Image search: [Google]
1464548982022.jpg
82 KB, 900x1440
>tfw living in california
>tfw it's gonna be legalized in November
>>
>>29449415
your friends were retards
>>
Pot heads are scumbags.
a pot head friend of mine stole my shit to sell for weed.
>>
>>29449654
I'm not the other anon, retard,
>>
>>29449839
People are scumbags.
A person friend of mine stole my shit to sell for things.
>>
>>29448379
long term cannabis use can cause chronic lethargy and cognitive impairment

once you get clean for a year or so it filters away, but you're never quite the same

using it once or twice won't hurt though.
>>
>>29449839
>friend
you got your shit jacked by someone and suddenly you hate every person that smokes weed? You don't sound very bright.

the people I knew in high school that were thieves didn't smoke weed. They stole shit from people because they were bored and wanted other people's things. I don't hate everyone who doesn't smoke weed though.
>>
>>29447817
maybe not every day,
I smoked once, not too much and reality didnt meet my expectations.
>>
>>29449158
>you didn't see all the other, not retarded smokers. Not everyone got in with the "stoner crowd"

I will give you this point.

I started smoking at 19. Most of the people I smoked with in engineering school kept it hidden. Over the years I have met enough people who were stupid and could not stop smoking.

As a whole stoner "culture" set back legalization by 20 years.
>>
File: umj73Vw.jpg (317 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
umj73Vw.jpg
317 KB, 960x1280
I cant take weed because it causes and aggravates psychosis
>>
>>29450163
whos this fuccboi.
>>
>>29449551
Your parents sound like typical boomer dum fuks
>>
>>29450163
it does for me too. But I keep smoking, though I only get high CBD shit (Low.thc). I dont really smoke for the high, i like the burn and the smell and how it looks. Fuck cigs, havent had a cig in 2 month after being a heavy smoker of a year and a half. now i feel queezy whenever I see a cigarrette. Feels good man.
>>
my parents would kick me out for using even if it was legal. any advice on using so that they wouldnt know? i already snoke cigarettes sometimes outside at night
>>
>>29451118
at the risk of being accused a shill, because they do shill here, MFLB
>>
>>29450573
>I like how it looks

what the fuck? You smoke weed to look cool?
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.