[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We feel feels we've never felt before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: lefeelinguy.jpg (59 KB, 744x758) Image search: [Google]
lefeelinguy.jpg
59 KB, 744x758
ITT: We feel feels we've never felt before
>>
>asked girl i liked out
>she said no
>i was fine with it, moved on
>she messages me with this long rant about how she thinks i was led on and she didn't mean it
>tell her i wasn't and i have no issue with her
>it goes on
>WELL I AM SORRY BUT I WOULD NEVER GO OUT WITH YOU
>just told her i didn't care
>stop talking to her
>she contacts me again, asking why i even asked her out

What does she want from me? I asked her out, she said no and I was fine with it. Why can't she leave me alone? She doesn't want to be with me but she just keeps mentioning it.
>>
>>29447837
She wants to emotionally torture you. It's what women do with males they hate.
>>
File: 1466276520737.png (243 KB, 354x394) Image search: [Google]
1466276520737.png
243 KB, 354x394
>>29447837

>>29448007 exactly this. She's hoping you're desperate enough to become a beta orbiter she can abuse, use as an emotional tampon, and exploit. You dodged a bullet. Stay pure familam, wizardry awaits the righteous.
>>
>>29447837
Honestly she sounds mentally ill. Thats what mentally ill women who typically browse the internet do.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.