[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a gut feeling that the entire vault of OC relating to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: SupremeElliot.png (550 KB, 875x557) Image search: [Google]
SupremeElliot.png
550 KB, 875x557
I have a gut feeling that the entire vault of OC relating to Elliot hasn't been completely exhausted yet.

I think the later half of this month might have something even better than the rare Elliots. Not making any promises
>>
I can't be the only one who hates this faggot.

Why do people like him so much? He had a good life handed to him on a plate and fucked it up. If he had got a girlfriend he would have just rubbed it in the faces of everyone.

He was a retard who would have been better off shooting himself and not some random people.
>>
>>29447754
>would have been better off shooting himself and not some random people.
fuck off reddit
>>
>>29448090

so you're mad that this guy has something to say that you disagree with, and instead of making some kind of counterpoint to it, you bring up reddit out of the blue for no real reason

sounds like something a redditor would do
>>
File: elliot sigil.png (17 KB, 512x540) Image search: [Google]
elliot sigil.png
17 KB, 512x540
>>29447703
Here's some Elliot OC I made: a sigil for resurrecting the Supreme Gentleman.
>>
>>29447754
He was about 5'8'' and only had a 4'' penis. His face was a 5/10 at best. How is that a "good life"? He was clearly struggling due to his horrible mutt genetics.
>>
File: mark.jpg (7 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
mark.jpg
7 KB, 211x239
thoughts on marc lepine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXs8Ds71YaI

original
>>
>>29448153
>>29447754
i don't see how telling mentally ill people to kill themselves is going to help the situation, it will just make them more hateful/aggravated
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.