[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you still consider your girlfriend a virgin if she had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1466013000147.webm (2 MB, 780x640) Image search: [Google]
1466013000147.webm
2 MB, 780x640
Would you still consider your girlfriend a virgin if she had five previous relationships, in which she sucked her ex-boyfriend's cocks and grinded on their cocks with her bare pussy but never got vaginally penetrated so she still had a hymen? Is this any better than girls who had vaginal sex?
>>
I know Ill be called a cuck, but sure.

I've sucked 3 different pussies and had my dick inside 2 anuses.

Why should I give her any different treatment as a fellow degenerate.
>>
>>29447445
Same here. My girlfriend sucked cocks, but I also got blowjobs and licked pussy before her, so it's an even playing field. The only difference is that hers were in longterms relationships, so she did way more cumulative oral than I did.

I sucked cock in the past too, and she has no idea, so i win :)
>>
>>29447445
This. I think its only cuck if you're the one who didn't get sex (like majority of this board) but if you had more or equal amount of sex partners as her, its fair game. I fucked 3 girls and my gf only had sex with one guy who she dated for over a year and he was noticeably uglier then me. I could care less cause I got my sex in.
>>
>>29447433
>girlfriend a virgin
stop it already
It's stupid. Robots should know better.
She can have had plenty of sex without being a whore and still be a nice girl that you can trust. You just have to be smart enough to weed out the bad ones (but there might be a lot of those).
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.