[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some ways to commit suicide with the least amount of pain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: X07_lg.jpg (14 KB, 342x439) Image search: [Google]
X07_lg.jpg
14 KB, 342x439
What are some ways to commit suicide with the least amount of pain?
>>
Sit in a tub of ice water for a good 15 minutes, then put a toaster in the tub

You'll be numb from the ice so you won't feel yourself dying

Safe travels OP
>>
CNS depressant overdose. Beyond that, figure it out on your own.
>>
>>29447456
Sitting in ice water for that long is agony, dumdum.
>>
>>29447430
Shoot yourself, it isn't hard. Why is this such a heavily debated thing here? If guns aren't in your country, jump off a building.
>>
Find a diabetic person in your family. Take their fast acting insulin. Inject yourself with 2 needlefuls. Cardiac arrest. Not painless, but there are worse ways to go. Enjoy.
>>
>>29447430
hanging is popular for a reason. The weight of your body causes blood vessel restriction. That's what kills you, not suffocation. You pass out in seconds and never wake up. All you feel is pressure from the blood building up in your brain and head, then you see spots, then you go black, and then you're not awake to feel yourself die.
>>
Nembutal?

I'm gonna exsanguinate myself, the success rate is low but I think I'll be able to do it right
>>
>>29447430
suspension hanging with padding is the easiest that comes to mind
>>
>>29447473
>If guns aren't in your country, stab a cop and take his gun

Fixed
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.