[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My wife was killed back in 2010. She was leaving the store when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
My wife was killed back in 2010. She was leaving the store when a man approached her and forced her into the car and made her drive to a secluded wooded area. Her body was found 3 days later and he was eventually caught. The guy confessed to the murder to avoid the death penalty. I have wanted details of what happened so I started writing him and finally got him to tell me what happened. He said that he only forced her to remove her clothes to have more control over her and had her hike up a trail. He said when she realized that he was going to kill her that she kept begging him not to and started offering sex. He said that once he told her to stop walking and get on her knees that she tried touching him but forced her on the ground and she ended up laying on her back and spread open her legs and started touching herself and asking him not to kill her and to enjoy her instead. He said he watched her play with herself for a while til she got off than shot and killed her. I'm not sure if I should believe him or not. She was found nude and in a degrading position. The report said that she was not raped. If he is right than it makes me mad in a way that she did that and wonder why she didn't try to run or fight back. Am I wrong for feeling that way?
>>
>>29447330

>i'm mad at my wife for trying to not get killed but not at the guy who killed her

You know, honestly, men are demons.
>>
>>29447330

>things that never happened

GO AWAY LEDDIT.
>>
>>29447330
This level of autistic fantasy. Smh.
>>
I bet you had a boner while writing that
>>
>>29447330
>he only forced her to remove her clothes to have more control over her
Wait, if he didn't want to rape her why'd he kidnap her?
>>
>>29447377
>GO AWAY LEDDIT.

Reddit is all moralfaggy. 10x more likely this is an Anon, or a jew
>>
File: 1438590866390.jpg (17 KB, 256x300) Image search: [Google]
1438590866390.jpg
17 KB, 256x300
>>29447330
The solution is obviously more gun control and she should have called the police.

Next
>>
>>29447459
>I bet you had a boner while writing that
I sure didn't get one.
>>
>>29447330
>Believing a word that comes out of the mouth of the man who murdered your wife.
You know it's current year, right? Don't let that piece of shit play you.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.