[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you accepted yet that you will end up settling for a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 14
File: used_goods.jpg (256 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
256 KB, 960x1280
Have you accepted yet that you will end up settling for a girl with a "wild past"?

Every girl has to explore herself in her teens and twenties. It would be unfair to her otherwise.

Aren't you going to "man up" and marry that slut?
>>
>>29447256
>Have you accepted yet that you will end up settling for a girl with a "wild past"?
But I'm always going to be single. I've pushed through the long >tfw no gf phase and I don't even bother to fap anymore.
>>
>>29447256
If that happens, I'll just break up with her after using her.
>>
>>29447256
Yep, I've pretty much accepted it. My girlfriend sucked five cocks before mine, but at least I took her vaginal virginity. Not saying she's still not used goods, but slightly less used I guess. Better than most girls her age.
>>
File: 1459993459160.gif (1 MB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1459993459160.gif
1 MB, 350x233
>>29447256
>Aren't you going to "man up" and marry that slut?
>marry that slut
>marry
Literally, why? What would you gain out of ever getting married? To live out your fantasy of being a cuckold?

Hell, I don't even bother with relationships. I just ring a bitch up and use their holes like intended.
>>
>>29447256
>implying it won't be khv qt guy
i want to believe
>>
>>29447256
I would rather just fuck girls during their wild phase.

But Chad reigns supreme during that time. Women go for looks and status in their 20s, they have no intention on settling down
>>
>>29447256

I wonder WHY Chad Thundercock is never expected to "MAN UP" and mrry sluts and whores. Nobody ever bothers Chad about that.

But I cannot have kids because my genetics are too fucked up. So it's pointless to get married for me. I've long progressed along this path of life, and I am now able to handle any type of negativity better than I ever could. So "no gf" means nothing to me, at least now it doesn't.
>>
File: lowselfesteem.png (639 KB, 580x603) Image search: [Google]
lowselfesteem.png
639 KB, 580x603
>>29447256
Pretty much. I figure that my loneliness and self-hatred will eventually reach the critical point in which my dignity and pride will cave in. Then I'll get with some used-up ho looking for a steady wallet. For maybe a year or so, I'll successfully manage to convince myself that it's for the best before that too collapses and I become just as, if not more, miserable than I already am.
>>
File: 1445658393498.jpg (119 KB, 800x616) Image search: [Google]
1445658393498.jpg
119 KB, 800x616
kek, doubt ill be able to even ever get one if i already haven't. marrying used goods isn't worth it at this point, its a highly risky investment that most likely won't benefit you.
>>
>>29447451
No point in marrying period, it's a lopsided contract with women's liberation.

If you really want to get married just cohabitate until you're common-law married or get a fucking prenup. Marriage was supposed to give women protection and security, not to mention another family. It gave the man children. Child support and alimony were made to correct for gender inequities, since women usually had forgone work to raise children. Now that women constitute a greater share of the workforce, alimony and child support are antiquated institution. The entire institution of marriage is meaningless now
>>
>>29447342
>>29447451
>>29447525
/thread now
>>
Somehow landed the virgin boyfriendless japanese girl whose only kiss was from her sister (practice for said sister).

Shes a serious prude, has a voice that I love but not many others seem to. Her face indicates a dramatically higher bodyfat than is actually there (great figure, actually).

She wasnt into me at first, wanted a cute virgin asian boy. I only fit 1, arguably 2 of those categories.

Protip: she watches my every moment and is kinda batshit sometimes especially since she knows that her marriage prospects are a world lower now. Promises to end me if I cheat or leave. I wont though, she truly makes my life better in every way.

Dont settle for a roastie. Youll end up broken.

And yes, I did check. Thoroughly.
>>
I don't have to marry anyone and especially not some slut that couldn't keep her legs shut for every cock in a 5 mile radius.
>>
>>29447256
pussies need to get over it. your wife sucked 5 cocks before yours? so what? she sucks your cock exclusively now
>>
>>29449612
hahahaha this is already a meme.
>>
My girlfriend (current) was a virgin. Took me a month but I busted that cherry (long month, but I had a chick on the side and still do).
Now I can get her to do almost anything.
>>
>>29449629
a relevant one. if you honestly believe a girl is committed to you, her past doesn't mean shit
>>
>>29449661
>if you honestly believe a girl is committed to you
>with a slutty past
hahahaha you must be joking.
>>
>>29449687
/r9k/ considers any girl that isn't a virgin to be a slut
>>
>>29449612
"""""""""""""""exclusively""""""""""""""""""
yeah and I bet she "visits" her ex too.
>>
File: snw3i.jpg (198 KB, 640x418) Image search: [Google]
snw3i.jpg
198 KB, 640x418
>>29447256
>Have you accepted yet that you will end up settling for a girl with a "wild past"?

hahahahahahahaha these sluts can go ahead and try me. I have rejected hot girls for not being virgins and I will continue to do so until I find a virgin.
>>
>>29447256

If your priority is obsessing over the distant future instead of indulging in your own wild years right now, then you have zero worth and, yes, you do deserve to marry the very worst, discarded human cum rags the rest of us don't want.
>>
>>29449742
>I have rejected hot girls for not being virgins
No you haven't retard
>>
>>29447334
>took her vaginal virginity
>still believing this
HE ONLY WENT LIKE 1 CM IN THOUGH!
just lol
>>
>>29449889
Yep. It's true. She had her hymen intact when I got to her, so she was a vaginal virgin. Stay jelly, forever alone loser.
>>
File: Cartoon31.jpg (90 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon31.jpg
90 KB, 640x437
>>29449612
this is literally you and anyone who settles with chad's leftovers.
>>
>>29447256
No, I will likely never man up.
>>
>>29449738
no, i didn't said that, i don't really care if she not a virgin, but i don't wanna one that rode the cock carousel.
but desu i don't really care about a gf anyways.
>>
>>29447305
this anon gets it.

boycott marriage, pump and dump until sexbots come out.
>>
>>29449942
>Stay jelly, forever alone loser.
The future mother of your children has swallowed the loads of five men, get off your high horse.
Also, you're making assumptions- hint hint: I have a virgin gf, and we're waiting until marriage, both Christian.

Stop lying to yourself, stand up for yourself and leave her, find someone better. I'm not trying to terrorize you, I'm trying to make you wake up and see there are better women out there.
Think about it this way-
how will you feel when you're tucking in your kids, and you see her kiss them on the head, knowing she's using the same lips she used to suck and swallow the cocks of some other 5 Chads?
You can do better man.
Plus, oral sex counts as sex when it comes to studies on sexual history, and 5 past sexual partners increases the likelihood of divorce (and her raping you financially plus taking all the kids) by a huge percentage, from low 20s to mid 50s.
>>
>>29449961
his comics are literally perfect
>>
>>29449797
>be me
>become redpill mgtow
>stop giving a fuck about girls
>self improve in every aspect of my life and develop traits girls are looking for
>all of a sudden girls want to date me including girls who every guy wants to bang
>>
File: 1464867004476.jpg (117 KB, 540x729) Image search: [Google]
1464867004476.jpg
117 KB, 540x729
Chad here

I have a "wild past" too so wouldn't I be a hypocrite to judge a girl for this? As long as she hasn't done anything disgusting like fuck a nigger, and she doesn't have a huge roastie, it's not really a big deal
>>
File: yamete worst girl.jpg (53 KB, 628x580) Image search: [Google]
yamete worst girl.jpg
53 KB, 628x580
And they all have sub-10 year old children.
>>
>>29450041
>how will you feel when you're tucking in your kids, and you see her kiss them on the head, knowing she's using the same lips she used to suck and swallow the cocks of some other 5 Chads?
Not him but that really hurts to know I'm going to have to settle for something probably even worse than that.

Fuck feminism.
>>
>>29450041
>we're waiting until marriage

Don't care. You're a virgin loser as I suspected. I hooked up with girls before my current gf, so I don't give a fuck that she's done stuff too.

>find someone better.
>I'm not trying to terrorize you

You're a piece of shit. Yes, you are trying to terrorize by being so insufferably presumptuous. She's plenty good for me, and I'd take her over your ugly prude bitch any day.

>how will you feel when you're tucking in your kids, and you see her kiss them on the head, knowing she's using the same lips she used to suck and swallow the cocks of some other 5 Chads?

Again, I don't care. I've done my share of sexual debauchery too, so I'm in no position to judge her.

>Oral sex counts as sex when it comes to studies on sexual history

Sex is vaginal intercourse, and no one will change my mind about this. My girl was a virgin, just like yours. Deal with it.
>>
>>29450343
This is obviously bs and if it's not why are you here?
>>
Jokes on you, women won't even want me when they get to the "I want to settle down now" phase.
>>
>>29450343
>I hooked up with girls before my current gf, so I don't give a fuck that she's done stuff too.
Hmm... funny... in the last 3 or 4 threads you've made about it then eventually deleted out of embarrassment, you mentioned being a virgin before her. Funny it changes now... As if being impure yourself is a good thing anyways kek.
>You're a piece of shit. Yes, you are trying to terrorize by being so insufferably presumptuous. She's plenty good for me, and I'd take her over your ugly prude bitch any day.
Lol, just more assumptions because you're defensive. If you're so sure, why have you made 3 or 4 threads about it in the last few days? Almost one every day. There's still one up in the archive, too...
>Again, I don't care. I've done my share of sexual debauchery too, so I'm in no position to judge her.
Hmm... story is different from the other night...
>Sex is vaginal intercourse, and no one will change my mind about this. My girl was a virgin, just like yours. Deal with it.
Funny, you have been very conflicted about this in the last few days. Makes me giggle that you're so confident now.
>>
File: 1445284430534.png (279 KB, 346x427) Image search: [Google]
1445284430534.png
279 KB, 346x427
>>29450481
damn this anon is cuttin u up nigga...>>29450343
>>
>>29450509
Thanks family
I just want to add one more thing
>my gf has performed oral sex on 5 guys but she's a virgin!
>oral sex on 5 guys
>oral sex
>sex
>5 guys
>oral sex
>sex
>sex
>sex
>virgin
Please, you can do better man. I'm trying to knock some sense into you.
>>
>>29450343
you're extremely insecure and it's embarrassing. stop lying to yourself.
>>
>>29450481
I never deleted the threads, first off. They just made it to page 10 and got archived. Secondly, I was indeed a virgin when I met my girlfriend, but I had done everything but vaginal intercourse - just like her. I had gotten a few bj's, licked pussy, fingered girls, gotten handjobs, and made out with with over 10 girls. So you see, I'm no angel. My sexual history is arguably worse than my girlfriend's because at least hers were in committed relationships, whereas mine were just random hook-ups. So you see, there is no real disparity in our sexual experience levels, and I'm very happy with her. Why did I make those threads? I like to stir the pot and read robot's opinions. I'm not gonna lie and say that I wasn't insecure at some point, just as any virgin in their 20's might have been about this stuff, but lately I have grown the fuck up and realized that it's a massive waste of time and energy to be worried about these trivialities, especially since my girlfriend was a VIRGIN by 99% of society's definition of the term. I really don't care about the opinions of religious zealots and 4chan virgins. I'm trying to be a NORMAL member of society nowadays. Honestly, I don't even know why I post here anymore. I should be tearing that fresh pussy up like I often do.
>>
>>29447256
I never understand this "'man up" meme senpai
"Man up" to vote a women
"Man up" to settle down with a whore
"Man up" to be cucked
Wat?

That has nothing to do with the content. So... make certain women benefits from no reason = man?
Wat???
>>
>>29450801
not really
man up=stop being a fucking queer and fight your insecurities like a man
>>
File: 1464981820737.jpg (207 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1464981820737.jpg
207 KB, 1280x960
>>29450696
>They just made it to page 10 and got archived.
That's funny, because only one remains in the archive, and they're not against the rules, so only one person could have deleted them. Hmm...
>Secondly, I was indeed a virgin when I met my girlfriend
Kek, literally just said in your last post
>I hooked up with girls before my current gf
So you're saying non-intercourse is hooking up? So you still believe your girlfriend is a virgin even though she hooked up with 5 guys by your definition?
>Why did I make those threads? I like to stir the pot and read robot's opinions. I'm not gonna lie and say that I wasn't insecure at some point, just as any virgin in their 20's might have been about this stuff
Funny that you act all high and mighty then admit you are insecure about it, but we already know that since you made so many threads about the big Chad cocks your girlfriend has serviced so many times.
>I really don't care about the opinions of religious zealots and 4chan virgins.
Two sentences earlier you wrote
>I like to stir the pot and read robot's opinions
So which is it?
>tearing up that fresh pussy like I often do
The fresh pussy that another man put his tip in?
lol

I see there's no reasoning with you, but I think it's pretty obvious to everyone else as well that you are hopelessly insecure about this. The amount of lies and contradictions proves it easily.
>virgin shaming me
>when you just lost your virginity to an impure girl
>when in a couple years I will lose mine to a girl who I am statistically likely to be with forever, satisfy sexually, and raise far more successful children with
Hmm, these character attacks that disregard statistical evidence... maybe... just maybe... a sign of insecurity?
>>
>>29447383
Men do that too.
>>
>>29450835
hook up=/=sex
>>
>>29447256
i don't care and it's pointless to think about it because i'm not magically going to turn into an attractive guy that girls are interested in.

>guys age like fine wine

this is a meme
>>
>>29447256
>tfw fucked 23 chicks
>took my current girlfriend's virginity

good feel desu
>>
>>29450878
Okay, that's fine.
Refute the rest of my post then.
>>
>>29450835
I'm not gonna keep going back and forth like this. Good for you for finding a girl that you like. I'm happy with my girl too. You can judge me all you want, but ultimately I'm happy with what I have.
>>
You don't have to marry these girls though. Just fuck them, have your fun, pretend like you want a serious relationship then when you get bored just dump her on her ass.

Women hold the key to sex, but men hold the key to commitment.
>>
File: 141383799091.jpg (68 KB, 610x288) Image search: [Google]
141383799091.jpg
68 KB, 610x288
>>29450835
>i'm better than you because my fictional gf is going to be "pure" (by my arbitrary definition) and won't care about my 5 cm cock when I finally took her virginity at the age of 35
also
>statistics
>proving anything
>correlation=causation
holy fuck you guys are retarded
>>
>>29447256
Stacies are only about 42% of girls
Landwhales make up 49%
7% of girls are religious girls who get married at 20
2% are shy virgin qts who keep their distance from chad and stacy

There is still hope from some of you robots
>>
So basically if you're not a cuck your a chad?
>>
man i remember uploading a pic of my then gf with my cum on her face. she didnt want me to upload it but i did anyways

i really regret it
>>
>>29450945
I'm just trying to knock a bit of sense into you with the facts and statistics about marriage/divorce rates, and child rearing.
If you are happy together and you think you guys will have a good family, go for it. Just don't expect any sympathy if something does go wrong.
I really do wish you the best, I just think you could do a bit better. You are obviously an attractive guy to have done so much sexual activity with other girls- why settle for one that makes you feel a bit insecure, and is statistically not as likely to make a good mother, and much more likely to divorce you and take everything you have?
I just think it's a waste of your current potential. I hope it works out though, not like it really effects my life. Just tough love is all I'm trying to do.
>>29450960
>misquoting somehow makes me right
lol
just nothing else to say, you don't care about any objective reality, just what you believe personally, so I won't respond to you again.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (28 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
28 KB, 500x281
>>29451038
>statistics
have you taken a single statistics class anon
the first thing they teach you is that statistics don't prove shit
correlation=/=causation
Look anon, it's ok if you think there is no way you can do better than Chad, it's ok if you judge a girl by the arbitrary limits your religion/whatever has set upon her and not by your feelings, or hers. It's ok if you have to try and misleadingly use statistics to "prove" to yourself than you're actually better than someone, and not just the full-blown kissless, hugless, hand hold-less beta virgin you're, statistically, most likely to be just because you plan to find some girl that can't judge you because of your insecurities, and supposedly can't leave you no matter how awful person, terrible father, bad cook, microdick or whatever you may be when you get magically married in the far future. It's ok. But don't try to force this stupid auto-felation logic upon everyone here, because people aren't actually likely to swallow all that shit as easily as you did when you were young, most likely because most people are happy with their lives and secure about themselves and their traits. I don't believe you're better than anyone, in fact, your vain attitude makes me believe you're, statistically, most likely an awful person in real life.
>>
>>29449055

what, you checked her hymen without a speculum?

tell us, how does one verify virginity (vaginal, oral, anal, mental) in these heady days?

frankly, I gave up all hopes of finding a khv female human.
>>
>>29449742
>rejected hot girls for not being virgins

good man. This is the true alpha mindset. A true abundance, outcome independence mentality.
>>
Who think men should be held to the same standard? No sex before marriage, or girlfriend will consider you a filthy man-whore.
>>
>>29452532

I used to think like this. I told myself I'd never be promiscuous. I thought this was noble. Unfortunately, very few women do.

I eventually became an adult male virgin. I learned that women are impressed by sexually virile men. They want to be with alpha males. Alpha males, typically, have had a lot of sex, in all forms.

women think virgin men are somehow flawed, intrinsically.

it's an unbridgeable double standard. One has to accept that men and women are different and then it ceases to be 'unfair'.
>>
Yeah, I'm too old to expect anything different. I just hope she is somewhat sane and enjoys my insanity.
>>
>>29447334
Lol I remember you

such a cuck, did you break up with her yet?
>>
I started dating my wife when she was 13 there is no 'wild past'.
>>
I think I am honestly going to kill myself one of these days

Maybe after I finish writing

everything else is boring
>>
>>29454729
Nope. We're getting married. She's the love of my life. I'm glad I was able to find a virgin. Unfucked pussy feels great.
>>
>>29447256
well you're the weirdo for staying inside and not having a past like that too. why the fuck would a girl want to fuck a boring piece of shit like you?
>>
>>29454816
>sucked 5 cocks
>virgin

Kys. You're gf is a whore and used goods and you're a cuck for taking what other dudes left to rot.
>>
>>29447256
Being used good I couldn't care less about, but I can barely take care of myself, myself. Also I hate commitment.
So I don't see how I'd be able/willing to date, never mind marry, anyone anytime soon.
>>
File: 1464280615453.jpg (10 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
1464280615453.jpg
10 KB, 250x232
>>29447256
Buddy I'm 32 and nobody is offering any leftovers. If you never had a gf when you are in twenties most probably never going to happen at all. Stop falling for the "you will settle down eventually" meme. Like me, you ain't getting no used up roastie.
>>
>tfw I was my gf's first everything
>tfw no dirty dick has been where I've been
:)
>>
No I will not.

I will use technology to gain the supreme waifu.

And nobody will stop me.
>>
Once VR and sexbots come through, women will be obsolete.
>>
>>29454898
I disagree. I'm 35. We will both probably find a roastie. She might even be nice.
>>
>>29454850
Fuck off, virgin. For your information, no dudr has ever broken up with her. She broke up with all of them. 3/5 of her ex boyfriends actually proposed to her for marriage.

Have fun dying alone.
>>
My previous gf was a virgin never touched or seen a dick irl at 20 years old. i was her first everything.

after her i dated a stacy that had 9 dicks prior to mine and the sex was wayyyyyyyyyyyy better but she wasnt as open minded
>>
>not marrying your highschool sweetheart

you niggerloving faggots do it to yourself
>>
>>29447279
First post best post. I'm with you dude. It's come to the point where achieving an erection is difficult and maintaining it is a herculean effort. I literally go soft while fapping and the orgasm is abysmal.

I look at attractive girls and feel nothing.
>>
>>29454991
>being this mad your girl got fucked by chad
>he honestly believes her

youre a beta orbiter calling others names on the internet....

Evaluate your life
>>
>>29455037
Evaluate your late age virginity.
>>
>>29447256
That girl is so beautiful

Who is that?
>>
>>29455049
im not him. I just seen this on the homepage and came to laugh at you guise. Youre board is full of nigger loving kikes so its a good laugh watching them scramble and shitpost in nearly every thread.

>tfw married with 2 kids

tell stacy I had fun :^)
>>
>>29455031
You're probably gay mate
>>
>>29455119
Doubtful. I just find it difficult to get sexually aroused anymore. Orgasms don't feel good so I have no motivation to spend 1-2 hours fighting a falling erection.
>>
>>29450170
>have a huge roastie

fuck out fucking pleb
>>
>>29447256

You counter this by saying she owes you whatever sex she previously gave out, if you want it. If not you're devalued and you should break it off with her. That's the only way.

>>29447426

She actually tries it on Chad first and when that fails, she finds the provider. They try to turn Chad into the beta-provider and if he won't they'll find someone else and tell him to MAN UP since Chad won't. But she won't hold it against Chad as much and will run back into his arms if he comes around. They still want Chad so they don't give him as much shit as the temporary rent payment known as the Husband.
>>
>>29450696
Lol just how sour are those grapes?
>>
Every girl has a body count of atleast 5. If she says lower then shes lying.
Every girl tries the FWB thing once and with how many chads hitting girls up to get a quick nut then girls are always fucking.
Besides, relationships are facades and marriage is dead. Its actually encouraged as a way of liberating women is to embark in affairs. This is what feminism and tumblr has gotten us.
>>
actaully i have the chance right now to date a virgin qt 17 year old girl. It just seems like a bad idea to me for multiple reasons. i would prefer a girl who has had like 1 long term boyfriend who had a small dick.

im 22
>>
File: 1428494095954.jpg (35 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1428494095954.jpg
35 KB, 300x360
>>29454939
How sure are you anon? In all my years on this planet not a single girl has ever been interested in me. I'm fat, ugly and have a small dick. Although over the last two years I have been working out and eating right. Still no luck with any women even online dating. Bear in mind I'm Indian so I could ask my parents to arrange a girl for me. But I don't want to ruin that poor girls life. Especially with weird porn festishes.
>>
>>29447525
you're not even safe with a prenup because most judges will simply ignore it, unless it's in the woman's favour of course (see kaley cuoco's divorce)
>>
>>29450343

hahahahahaha cuckold fag
>>
>>29455843
Goodnight, virgin loser. Enjoy going to bed all alone tonight, as you will every night for the rest of your pathetic life. I'll be propagating my genes while yours die off because you were too much of an autist to ever get laid. Goodnight.
>>
>>29447256
I did and it opened up a whole new world of possibilities.

>tfw FFM threesome with her and her best friend
>tfw allowed to sex other women to "catch up" experience-wise
>tfw sex is great with her as well

Call me a cuck all you want. I'll glady do it all again.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.