[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
get drunk to gain courage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nmfau4BYio1titub2o1_500.png (48 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmfau4BYio1titub2o1_500.png
48 KB, 500x362
Should I get fucking drunk so way I'll finally have the balls to add her on facebook and ask her out?
I have never been drunk in my life, I'm 23 kv.
Since I'm a fucking nerd I could calculate how much alcohol I should intake to get drunk according to my weight. Starting slowly with one beer the first day, and really get drunk with vodka or whiskey the fifth day.

I met this girl in school 10 years ago. I'm kinda ugly but I asked my friends and she is a solid 4. Based in a system that compares her to cam models. In school she said I had a cute name and if I asked her to be my gf she wouldve said yes.

I'm waiting to start going to the gym (because I'm skinny not a fat fuck) and maybe even get a better job to move out, but shit it's probably going to take too long.

Am I going to regret. Should I keep just fapping to her instagram pictures.
>>
>>29447219
PS. I haven't talked to her ever since, I think we were friends in myspace
>>
Don't ask girls out through facebook, in fact, delete your fucking facebook. Why are you going for a 4/10, you are waiting to start to go to the gym? Yet you are on chinese image boards asking if you should get drunk to ask a girl out on facebook, do you not understand how contradictory and ridiculous it all is?

By the way, you never talked to this girl IRL, she doens't know you, she will see you are ugly and desperate and ruin you causing you to sperg further into your turtle shell, you are not at a point where you can handle rejection.
>>
Get drunk
If you've never been drunk before it will change you for the better, for once in your life stop worrying about possibilities, percentages, statistics shit like that, just buy a crate of beer and fucking drink them all without a care in the world
Hell even go to a bar, I go there all the time and I can talk to strangers for hours, a lot of the time I can be separated from my friends for , the whole night and I'd still have a great time, no one will judge you for it

Don't even fret about the girl, just have a good time for once
>>
>>29447219
Don't feel bad I lost my virginity at the age of 23 too. I went from never holding hands to having sex in three days. I did it while drunk though. I wouldn't have had sex unless I was drunk.

idk I just made a friend and got drunk.

okay here is the real story. I am a really androgynous looking dude. I made friends with a video game playing lesbian on steam. Well I went to visit here and she took me to a gay bar. I got drunk and she said fuck it you look like a girl and ended up making out and fucking a few days later.

the end.

i had like five other girls since here and it has been two years.
>>
File: wew.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
490 KB, 449x401
> he posts frogs

get ready to get lol'd@ by whores
>>
File: f0d.jpg (30 KB, 573x430) Image search: [Google]
f0d.jpg
30 KB, 573x430
>>29447319
I used to talk to her in school, but barely. if she rejects me at least I'll know
>>29447337
never had an interest in getting drunk, never saw it that way. I thought it was always better to stay in control. however I overanalyze things all the fucking time, might as well do it to see what happens
>>29447394
I can only dream
>>29447396
I'm fine with that, but she isn't a whore
>>
>>29447652
I know you do, I can tell that by your first post, but it's honestly just something you have to experience
It's boring to just stay in control all the time, getting drunk will let you just loosen up and Dutch courage is no myth, it does wonders for your confidence when you're drunk

Trust me, go and get some alcohol and drink it
Keep us updated in here, first time drunk is always a fun experience
>>
>>29447219
On e d n FSS ax NJ u feel less st
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.