[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I honestly can't help feeling insecure, I need advice robots,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1457305600193.jpg (66 KB, 851x623) Image search: [Google]
1457305600193.jpg
66 KB, 851x623
I honestly can't help feeling insecure, I need advice robots, how do you feel confident about yourself when talking to people/being round them??.

I am just your average guy but i'm really insecure of what people think. I've never had a serious relationship and I wouldn't call myself a pussy but I get easily embarrassed. I can't help but think its because I am always criticised and feel like I have to explain myself to others. I can argue though which is a strong point but dont see the point half the time.

I am in a rut right now, it is really making me down and I feel hopeless and feel like I have no direction without being able to talk to people confidently.

>tl;dr - What do I do to be more confident and be successful? Got any stories/general advice?
>>
my advice would be to become a sociopath, so you won't care what others think
>>
>>29447270
Sound advice pal, are you speaking from personal experience? Who do I send the criminal profile to? Jk, Bellend.
>>
File: 1465861394227.jpg (80 KB, 571x515) Image search: [Google]
1465861394227.jpg
80 KB, 571x515
>>29447150
>What do I do to be more confident and be successful?
nobody is successful or confident here
>>
Insecure about what?

originally
>>
>>29447552
I don't know, maybe I was molested as a children and it's being repressed and I think I'm not good enough. Maybe it's why I'm such a failure and I'm so stupid.
>>
File: 1466542636788.jpg (61 KB, 600x533) Image search: [Google]
1466542636788.jpg
61 KB, 600x533
>>29447573

If you thought you were good enough you wouldn't want to better yourself
>>
Act anon.
Study up on body language. What people interpret as confident, then act like that, even if you feel a bit silly.
Don the persona.

Most people don't realise you are faking it. Hardly anyone can tell a good fake smile from a real one, (especially old people).
>>
File: bUrself.jpg (105 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
bUrself.jpg
105 KB, 750x1000
just bee urself bro
jk alcohol is the only thing that is helping for doing something with normies but if I have to talk to job center or similar i avoid it at all and dont go
>>
I go in expecting everything will go wrong, I try to see my life as one big joke, alcohol helps too
>>
>>29447645
>>29447650
>>29447716
>>29447744
I never expected for this amount of advice and help, thank you.
>>
>>29447776
I used to be insecure then someone told me to keep my head up and not give a fuck. It worked for me, I realized nobody really cares to fuck with you if you have such an attitude. To be honest, you probably need more test. Try cutting down on foods with high amounts of estrogen and start lifting. The more test you get the less depressed and more self confidence you'll get.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.