[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everything in the world keep getting uglier?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: LED.jpg (190 KB, 662x309) Image search: [Google]
LED.jpg
190 KB, 662x309
Why does everything in the world keep getting uglier?
>>
prefer the right 2bh
>>
>>29447147
You have shit taste and I hope you die. Piece of motherfucker trash whore.
>>
Right side looks better famcanchu
>>
>>29447182
Shut up you stupid blind piece of motherfucking garbage ape pig of the shit.
>>
>>29447119
because you keep getting an uglier perspective.

they are actually both the same besides the lightning.

you are easily fooled with some lights and other bullshit excuses they make.

you are literally the cancer of society.
>>
sulfur lights look like shit
right picture looks better
>>
>>29447119
The right side has greater visibility and clarity and all that but it must be hell on the people that live near it trying to sleep and it runs the nightime feel and aesthetic

The left is darker with less visibility but that's what headlamps are for also the left is more cozy and has that nightime feel and aesthetic which is nice if you enjoy midnight walks
>>
>>29447206
Something a rapist would say. Left is ideal for someone who enjoys RAPE
>>
>>29447119
>yellow bulbs to white bulbs
>hurrr durrr life was better before

I hope you crybaby nostalgia faggots kill yourself.

And this guys right>>29447233
Being a little bitch about it is actually what makes society ugly and worse. You're a shit stain
>>
>>29447119
>needing your actual physical world that you live in to be sepia-toned

found the hipster. someone throw an arcade fire LP put the window, maybe he'll jump to his death.
>>
>>29447259
>get blinds
>get curtains
>get sleep mask
damn that was hard to solve
>>
>>29447259
>omg yellow lights r so cozzy!!!!!

How gay are you kid.
>>
It's called lighting dumbass.
>>
>>29447233
You have the ugliest perspective if you can't see the difference between warm orange glowing light and blinding insomnia-inducing unnatural night-ruining normie screaming yuppie shit light. You're the cancer of light non-appreciation, you're the reason this is allowed to happen.
>>
File: 1460829419837.jpg (143 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460829419837.jpg
143 KB, 400x400
>comfy warm lights on the left
>cold harsh lights on the right

Left is the best
>>
>>29447119
>bright ass white fucking burning retinas nigger kike LED's that fuck everything up when visibility isn't even that important

It's the jews anon.
>>
>>29447490
Please do no trivialize the jewish problem

this comment was not original
>>
>>29447312
i really wish you normalfags would just leave already
>>
I prefer the warmer lighting t b h
>>
>>29447119
for what it's worth i am with you op, i guess we are slowly loosing contact with the world, it's going forward and we are not, like you see old people whining at everything
>>
>>29447286

I hope you understand the irony of this post while you are on 4chan.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.