[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Women have lower sex drives. > Yet all women are sluts.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
> Women have lower sex drives.
> Yet all women are sluts.

> Women care about sex the least.
> Yet all women have high partner counts, not a single virgin woman.

When will the "women care about sex less than men" meme end?
>>
>>29446914
It has already ended. Women now claim they have higher sex drive and therefore have the right to fuck at least 50 different men per year and cheat and have threesomes.
>>
>>29446950
It's better than the liars.
Seriously if women had lower sex drives than men, then at LEAST half the women on this planet would be virgins.

There are so many guys on here, that are willingly virgins, and there's many men who can get laid but choose not to.

So many men have lower partner counts than women, there are men who fuck 100's of women but there's always a woman who offsets that.

If women didn't like sex so much, then they'd all be waiting till marriage for it.
>>
women's sex drive has always been there, it's just most men are actually unattractive to them. it's the shitty attitude that most men have that just doesn't do it for them because they know they can have someone who is better. nothing wrong with that, really a good thing actually. it should push you to be a better man. or the men that have the qualities they are attracted to are out of reach and it makes them unattracted to their real life experiences. they're held down by a boy who wants their affection but they don't really want to give it to you as much, not because they're mean or sluts but because they just don't want what you want or are. it's a problem yes, but it's not their fault. it's regular woes of living in a world of access to knowledge
>>
I think women's sex drive is lower. It's just that men are Very, very horny, wheras women are only very horny.
>>
>>29447072
>not because they're mean or sluts but because they just don't want what you want or are
This actually hurt more than it should have and I'm a guy that gets laid regularly.

Shit like this really makes me want to become the best I can and just shit all over women. It just innately bothers me.
>>
>>29447072
> You're a woman.

OR you're the biggest cuck in the world.

> push you to be a better man
You think being a better man, means them wanting to sleep around with someone?

You're an idiot, a complete dumbass. Stop revolving your happiness around what women think of you, disgusting cuck.

Not going to read the rest of your cuck fantasy, it just screams insecurity.
>>
>>29446950
and be more selective
>>
>>29447072
also forgot to add that most of the ideas that people convince themselves of why they aren't attractive are ludicrous, it's really just self hatred and let's be honest, you can fix that. do your best and you'll find someone who will love you. it never was about slaying as much puss as you could and that shouldn't make you mad, if anything, it's just a little painful to witness people living their life based upon sexual immorality and the validity it gives them
>>
>>29447137
that's alright man, but i'll say this to the people who read what you said and it changes their mind because they're not able to think for themselves. i am happy without women because i am alive and a human being, that is what makes me and everyone else attractive to the opposite sex in real life. women aren't objects, they are our only counterpart on this planet and it is extremely important to understand this
>>
>>29447123
it's okay for it to bother you, just don't put yourself in a place where you have to think about it. it's possible to live your life without pain and be on a different level with a woman in real life that means something
>>
>>29446914
Women only care about sex because it gives them control over men. So you see, women only have all that sex because men are horny bastards.
>>
>>29447195
Why don't you leave this board then if you're the type of guy who's willing to lick Chads cum out of her vagina.
>>
really its just for shallow reasons like, if the guy is traditionally good looking.

forget this philisophical bull.
>>
>>29447195
BACK TO TUMBLR YOU GO LANDWHALE ROASTIE
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.