[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a good strategy of sneaking into college? I like the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1404493762893.jpg (105 KB, 612x710) Image search: [Google]
1404493762893.jpg
105 KB, 612x710
What is a good strategy of sneaking into college?

I like the idea of taking classes, both to meet people, and possibly learn new things, but I don't want to blow tons of money for a degree i don't care about.

Has anyone pulled off something like this? I just want to be able to show up to classes, hang out, not do any homework, and stay under the radar so I don't get caught, but still manage to have somewhat of a college social life.
>>
You'll be noticed the minute you try to enter a class that isn't a massive lecture hall. Professors can usually tell who doesn't belong just by taking attendance.
>>
Literally just show up, the professors don't care and a lot of home work is turned in online
>>
File: 0315162154.jpg (596 KB, 2613x1470) Image search: [Google]
0315162154.jpg
596 KB, 2613x1470
Tell them you're an auditor who was told that sitting in on classes was okay by the administration unless explicitly denied by the instructor. You won't have to do any assignments and you aren't obligated to show up if you don't feel like it
>>
File: 1451077156689.gif (2 MB, 400x337) Image search: [Google]
1451077156689.gif
2 MB, 400x337
Go in at the start of a semester. If you go in in the middle of one they will take notice.
If you do it at the start of a semester you can blame the administration people for not putting in your name yet on the attendance form.
You should be able to attend class for quite sometime before you get found out.
>>
Walk in with a backback and find a seat. 90% of classes don't care about attendance and if they check then just act like you accidently went into the wrong class and didn't notice.
>>
>>29447040

I've been around my uni for the past 10 years, four as student, 7 as employee, and can confirm. Nobody cares unless the class is especially small (under 30 students) and the material is more of an involved thing than just a lecture. Like obviously you can't show up at a lab or something. Attendance is almost never taken and if it is, the purpose is to make sure the students on the list are there for some bullshit class participation grade.

Pretty much anything involving a large lecture hall you can walk right in and take a seat in the first row for all anyone gives a shit about your presence.

For class schedule you will need the calender. That will usually be on the uni's website. Sometimes it's behind a login wall.
>>
Must be nice living in a big college town...
>>
>>29447280

not that anon but yes, yes it is. i consider the annual fresh batch of 18 year old girls every September to be a not insignificant perk of the job.
>>
Just go, literally walk in. Apart from taking tests and officially interacting, you can do all a normal student does.
>>
>>29446843
Just go. No one will ask questions unless you walk into a smaller class.

My lower level lectures had 100s of students and the faces always changed because of how many would skip

Higher level classes in non meme degrees would be impossible. You aren't walking into a 12 person course and be able to expect it to end well
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.