[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>do you guys ever forget to eat while you're fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
>do you guys ever forget to eat while you're fucking depressed because you're always closed in your room by the computer and time feels like a fucking illusion
>>
I often sink hours into video games or anime without recognizing that I'm growing very hungry. But I think that is different from what OP is talking about.
>>
File: 1466209573834.jpg (268 KB, 1240x1240) Image search: [Google]
1466209573834.jpg
268 KB, 1240x1240
I do, but I'm not depressed just yet.
>>
All the time.
Blackout curtains and no ceiling lights in the house help, too.
>>
>>29446821
Yes. I'm pretty much a walking skeletal, I'm so depressed that I don't even have an appetite or truly get hungry, I could have a small breakfast in the morning and it would last me the whole day and I wouldn't feel shit.
>>
>>29447078
I saw a dead kid.
>>
Yea. At times I've spent 12+ hours doing nothing but 4shithole. I'll get up and all the depression and anxiety I've been hiding from hits me all at once; I'll be starving, dizzy, disoriented, exhausted, my legs will have a little atrophy, and I can hardly walk for a little while. The anxiety and depression is the worst, though.

>feel powerless
>do nothing
>panic about future
>feel powerless
>do nothing
>ect.jpg
>>
>>29447116
Same. Food is tasteless. I tried to eat what i love the most (sushi and mcdonald) and i still feel no taste. And I want to throw up afterwards.
>>
>>29447131
Where? In your dreams?
>>
>>29447140
I know that feeling.
I'm feeling so cold right now, and it's really really hot outside (it's summer after all) and when I sleep, I shake. I sleep with my winter pajamas, sweatshirt and duvet. And I still feel cold.
That's not okay.
>>
>>29447252
next to those people there's a kid who looks like he's dead
>>
>>29447321
It's just the altitude making him sleepy, don't worry anon.
>>
File: sleep it off.jpg (88 KB, 480x712) Image search: [Google]
sleep it off.jpg
88 KB, 480x712
>>29446821
Just did it today, famalam. Going to try to eat something right now.
>>
I wish i knew this feel
when I'm sad i just eat and eat and eat but it never fills me up
>>
File: 1453865872623.png (55 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1453865872623.png
55 KB, 750x750
>>29446821
I wish. I eat to ease the depression. It's the only time I'm not completely miserable. It's a fleeting happiness though. I want to die very much.
>>
File: 1449103703523.jpg (561 KB, 1771x1482) Image search: [Google]
1449103703523.jpg
561 KB, 1771x1482
>tfw can't remember if I ate today
>>
>>29446821
I do sometimes. I lost a lot of weight when I was on an antidepressant that killed my hunger. The feeling of being hungry is the only thing that reminds me of the fact that I have to eat.
>>
>>29446821
Most of the time I don't even forget to eat, I'm just not hungry. I eat because I know I have to but not because I feel hungry.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.