[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask girl-friend to be gf >She says no >She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1466269388376.jpg (71 KB, 599x571) Image search: [Google]
1466269388376.jpg
71 KB, 599x571
>ask girl-friend to be gf
>She says no
>She's currently mad that I don't talk to her anymore

How do I respond?

She has no qt female friends either.
>>
Of course she's mad. She's under the impression that you were her friend only because you wanted to fuck and be her boyfriend. How is this hard to understand? You don't just ignore and leave someone when they refuse to suck your dick.
>>
>>29446459
>being in a relationship = getting your dick sucked
oh ok then.
>>
>>29446534
Someone post the image. You know the one.
>>
>>29446405
Stay being her friend. Apologize. But move on. Your indifference to her will only make you more attractive to her.
>Show your worth to her. Release the air out of one of her tires, and help her refill it. This will show her that you're worth something as a man, and as a friend.
>Now, you're going to want to engage her physically--soft touches on the back or shoulder...maybe brush up against her a little on accident.
>She'll start to depend on you, so you're going to want to nurture this dependence. Create more problems for her...maybe a hypothetical stalker is harassing her online. You can pretend to take care of it for her.
>Now, you should pull back. This indifference will, again, only make you want her more. Maybe you're not there when that online stalker returns, and pops her tires.
>After this, return to her. Let her know that you love her and are there for her. Now she is yours, and it is up to you to either stay with her or break her heart entirely...
>Separate entirely.
>>
>>29446405
>how do i respond?
you don't. you wanted a relationship with this girl, and she doesn't want one with you. you have no reason to interact anymore beyond becoming an orbiter. don't let her guilt you into that

>>29447751
this is terrible advice
>>
>>29447767
It works. I once got a girl by telling her that one of her drug dealers was planning on robbing her, and that I would talk to him. (it was someone I knew, and he decided not to sell to her anymore since she was a terrible customer, and so I just twisted it).
>>
File: 1460850959108.jpg (208 KB, 923x633) Image search: [Google]
1460850959108.jpg
208 KB, 923x633
>>29446405
You're a fucking sad cuck if you respond

organo
>>
>>29446459

He doesn't owe her a false "friendship" if that's not the way he feels about her. Just like she doesn't owe him a monogamous relationship if that's not how she feels about him.
>>
>>29447828
sure you did bud, you write like a sitcom writer. the way you wrote your previous post was also cringy as fuck
>>
>>29447751
Fuck off Dennis you're not a robot
>>
>>29446405
You dont. You did the right thing. You were never her "friend" you just wanted to be her boyfriend, she said no, so you say OK and leave. Good job,dont let these cucks influence you.
>>
File: 1466383619847.png (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466383619847.png
26 KB, 500x500
>>29446405
Dont talk to her at all. Dont give signs of life. Just wait... you'll see. In the mean time, go out. Have any irl friends? Go outwith them to... i dont know, throw glass bottles at some walls. Climb some abandoned car lot or something. When she asks what you've been up to just show pics.

and then

gushh
>>
>>29448064
yooooo can i get a source on the artist for that image if you know it please senpai
>>
>>29447908
Lol, that's because my first post (the greentext) is from a sitcom: Always Sunny.

Btw I actually tried the second one in reality, but I couldn't go through with it. The girl was cute, but she was just so stupid that I didn't have the heart to go through with it all the way.
>>
File: 5x10_Caylee.png (1 MB, 1398x786) Image search: [Google]
5x10_Caylee.png
1 MB, 1398x786
>>29447751
Nice system you got there.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.