[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, how often do you brush your teeth? I got lazy for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 236822011_1_640x640.jpg (10 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
236822011_1_640x640.jpg
10 KB, 640x640
Honestly, how often do you brush your teeth?

I got lazy for a while and started to only brush in the mornings. Kind of concerned it might have had an effect over that period but I can't afford dental checkups.
>>
Usually twice a day. Sometimes once. I also floss and sometimes fluoride rinse before bed.

I used to not take good care of my teeth and it was very expensive.
>>
>>29446386
Once a month, maybe. No point.
>>
File: 1420673401342.jpg (13 KB, 300x275) Image search: [Google]
1420673401342.jpg
13 KB, 300x275
>>29446450

jesus christ are you serious
>>
>>29446386
1. Floss
2. Brush
3. Use xylitol
Xylitol is the best shit. Prevents the shit out of cavities. I just buy it in bulk and put some on my tongue/swish it around when I go to sleep.
>>
>>29446386
I brush my teeth once are twice a week. Honestly my teeth feel fine, I think people who brush daily are probably causing damage to their teeth

Teeth health has a lot more to do with diet than brushing, and since I only drink water and don't really eat sugary or acidic foods often, or foods that get stuck in my teeth, I think my brushing routine is fine
>>
>>29446493
Yeah. They're not even in that bad of a condition. Some dental plaque here and there, yes, and a few teeth erode over time (caries), but extremely slowly.
>>
>>29446386
once a day is more than enough.

I still do twice a day.
>>
>>29446583
Sorry I'm on my phone
Once OR twice
>>
>>29446386
Every day. Mouth tastes bad otherwise. Even when I was depressed during my first year in the dorms, I still brushed my teeth every day.
>>
>>29446386

>shit tier oral b

but why not sonicare?
>>
File: 1466466065392.png (350 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1466466065392.png
350 KB, 600x600
Twice a day. Seriously it feels nasty not to. I don't understand how some of you freaks can do it like once a week even longer in between.
>>
twice a day

original comment i swear to god
>>
>>29446526
All of that takes way too much time for dental care.
Nobody has the time to clean every inch of the space between their gums.
>>
Once a day here
>>
>>29447747
For fucks sake, floss at least. Flossing is probably even more important than brushing. If your gums bleed then your mouth is in serious shit. Flossing will stop your gums from bleeding after a few times.

And xylitol takes 0 time. It's a calorie-free sugar substitute that kills all the plaque bacteria in your mouth because bacteria can't tell it from real sugar, tries to eat it, and dies.

So if eating sugar is too tuff then what the fuck.
>>
Every day before going to bed, or at least I try. If I don't then I brush the next day before having breakfast.

>>29446593
Do you eat sugar?
>>
>>29447862
Usually once a day. Sometimes twice. Nice to see a fellow once a day brother here.
>>
>>29446386
twice a week i guess

no cavities after two years of this
>>
>>29446386
I think it is better to do it at night because your mouth stops producing saliva at night and you need saliva to kill off some bacteria.
>>
I don't brush my teeth.
>>
>>29446386
You're supposed to do it two times a day. Once in the morning and also before you go to bed.

This will save you potentially thousands in dental bills.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.