[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think a lot about different countries and races in recent time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1460402298297.png (416 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
1460402298297.png
416 KB, 500x480
I think a lot about different countries and races in recent time. Like..what do people think when they hear where you are from? And what race does preffer another race? Do white woman really like blacks and sandniggers that much? What about asians?

For me personally, I start to have a weird obsession with japan. It's like the girl you'd love to fuck but you know she's out of your league. I think the japanese are fascinating, but I wouldn't be able to keep up with their work and social spirit. So I just read more about them but I'd never be able to live there. It makes me feel like shit too because I feel like everyone loves them. They are so popular and have a huge cultural influence in the west. You will never be good enough to be loved by a japanese girl.
>>
You were that kid in highschool who obsessed over Japanese shit and watched way too much anime to the point of walking/talking like an anime character weren't you?
>>
>>29446546
No, interestingly enough not at all. I don't like anime. I also don't let anyone know about my interest for the country because everyone will think you're just some cringy weeb.
>>
>>29446355
>tfw you know exactly what song this is by the lyrics
>>
>>29446777
That makes us two. TAKBIR!
>>
>>29446911
Allahu Akbar! (also checked)
>>
>>29446355
I'm an American. Technically jewish, mostly white, so naturally I wanna fug asians. Also white ppl, jews, slavs.

Culturally speaking the west is best. I've just started to learn mandarin cause I'd like to work in china someday, and I kind of like their culture. Kind of.
>>
>>29446985
I always perceive China as a more alpha Japan.
>>
>>29447208
and india is china's down syndrome brother
>>
>>29447229
You got it. That said, Indians are generally friendlier and easier to understand than their lighter skinned, slant eyed brethren.
>>
>>29446777
it's pretty popular
i spam it when playing insurgency
>>
>>29447229
come on man, thev'e got a space program now...

jk made me lol. Yeah, China's got balls. It's not a free country but it's a good one.
>>
>>29446355
whats this cultural influence youre talking about?
>>
>im mixed, black and white

they just look at me
>>
File: kek.png (222 KB, 1024x1163) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
222 KB, 1024x1163
>>29446355

>Do whites love niggers and sandniggers?

No, they just want to fuck them.
It's a fad.

Asians women however, love white men.
So if you're a white male you could easily get Jap gf desu
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.