[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
confession thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: ear-of-maize.png (57 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
ear-of-maize.png
57 KB, 256x256
anyone can post a confession here in absolute secrecy

mine is I inspect my own shit every day, I like to touch it and smell it, but I never put it in my mouth or on my body except my fingers

>be me
>can feel a shit coming
>I recently just ate a lot of meat and vegetables so I can tell it's going to be solid and smooth
>go to take a shit
>sit down
>position my hand underneath my asshole
>start shitting
>the aroma instantly hits the air
>definitely smells like last nights dinner. on time too.
>it's coming out quick and smooth, adequate levels of fiber
>finally get it in my hand
>pull it up and inspect it
>about 7" long, smooth on the tip, solid int he middle
>break it open
>that dank methane hits my nostrils like sulfur
>get even closer and inhale deeply
>smells amazing
>start playing with it and examining the consistency
>once I'm satisfied, drop it in the toilet, waddle over to the sink and wash my hands
>wash them one more time
>go about my day

feels good man
>>
>>29446159
I wore the same pair of socks twice last week
>>
>>29446159
What's the weirdest shit you've ever had the pleasure of inspecting?
>>
I found a way to get 4chan passes for free
>>
Op is it a sexual thing
>>
I had a boyfriend. Not even for long, it was like a couple of weeks. I ended it out of insecurity, relating to the feeling he couldn't trust me when he was down, but could trust someone else. I regretted that breakup ever since, and hate myself for it. I have probably no reason to not have moved on, as we really weren't together long, but I've wanted to fix it ever since. Every chance to do so passed me by because I was too hesitant, now it's too late.
My family isn't even aware I'm gay, I don't let them close to any of my personal issues. Not because I'm scared of what they'll think, it's just never come up.
>>
There is no girls on r9k and 4chan
>>
>>29446241

Oh man, I can't usually remember them but I will never forget this one time I inspected this poop that was just a monster, took me some time to get it out.

The day before I basically ate a bunch of sun flower seeds, some salad earlier in the day, some red meat, ice cream and this peanut butter chocolate cup my sister gave me

The poop, first of all, was multilayered. Not horizontally, but vertically, as in there was sections to it that were blended together.

The first section to come out was clearly the greens. The poo it self was literally light green, and soft, very wet, and just inconsistent, like a soft serve ice cream.

The mid part was where all the sunflower seeds ended up, and the poop itself was its thickest in the middle. The sunflower seeds along with the meat, some portion of the salad created this spiky, thick porous poo that instantly smelled upon breakup. It was sharp and soft in some spots, and had lots of texture in the middle

the end part was thick, butter like consistency, and medium solidity.. this was the meat/cookie, and was pretty standard, but smelled outrageously similar to the actual cookie itself, I couldn't get over how similar it was. I've never ingested feces but if I ever came close to doing so, it probably would have been that point

>>29446337

no, senses only, I like to touch smell and see it
>>
I hate having my lights on because I can see how I live. Living in the darkness literally
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.