[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why bother?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1466445068275.jpg (102 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1466445068275.jpg
102 KB, 960x960
What is the point of improving to try and get a gf? Why do people even try to improve their lives? I has NEET for years until 23. At 23 I got a government job and moved up several pay grades in the last four years. During these 4 years i got /fit/, moved out of parents home, bought a car, got some new hobbies, completely redid my wardrobe, and vastly improved my social skills. The entire motivation I had was the false hope that I would be able to get a virgin gf. Obviously I was naive enough to think that there were still virgin females around. I feel like I completely wasted the entire last four years of my life for no reason. Not only that but I feel stressed constantly and just want to abandon everything. I would do anything to go back NEET. NEETs there is no point in "improving" as you guys already have the perfect lives.
>>
Self-improvement is just a meme. It's better to condition yourself to be satisfied with the way you are preasantly instead of endlessly chasing self-improvement
>>
>>29446220
>>29446104

self improvment is reality of your own evolution.

you need to better yourself because you will never be perfect.

the moment you stop having goals, that means you have failed yourself and will stop progressing. which means you will be dissapointed.

you can better miss than have never have shot in your life.
>>
>>29446321
What if you have one goal yet realized its impossible to reach?
>>
>>29446423
you try to achieve it. nothing is impossible till your death.
>>
>>29446443
Pretty sure it is impossible and I give up.
>>
>>29446481
your lose not mine
>>
I had a pretty shitty life in middle/high school and worked on myself in college. I'm a lot happier now that I have a good education, friends, a job, and a GF. My GF happened to be a virgin when we started dating at 23, but that shit really doesn't matter. She wasn't my first and I would have been happy with a non-virgin.
>>
>>29446569
>I would have been happy with a non-virgin.
Easy for you to say because you got a virgin. I wouldn't be happy with one.
>>
>>29446598
Like I said, she wasn't my first and I was perfectly happy with my previous GFs who were not virgins.
>>
Agreed op there is no point in trying because chad gets all the virgins...
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 494x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 494x494
Fuck. I've come to think that some people are bound to fail in the gf game.
I'm not a neckbeard ugly NEET, however I'm shy and insecure as fuck.
I go out pretty often with my two friends and they're much more funny than me, they find someone they know wherever we go.
I recently started using Tinder out of desperation and got like 12 matches in a week.
A couple girls gave me their whatsapp number and one of them even sent me lewd pics.
Today I matched with two 9/10s. They were both older than me and I didn't expect to match with them at all.
I spent all day looking at the screen every now and then trying to find the perfect way to start a conversation.
Two hours ago I messaged them both, they answered but after my reply they stopped writing.
Not that I tried to ask them anything, it was just me saying stuff.
I share a lot of interests with both of them, but I can't find a way to seem interesting.
It's like my brain is boycotting itself.
How come there's people in this world who manage to fuck a girl an hour after they first met, while some other losers like me are forced to see every minimal chance they get just slip away?
Fuck this shit.
>>
>>29446995
Yep some people are completely out of luck when it comes to getting a relationship. No point in bothering if you are one.
>>
>>29446995
It's pretty simple. The way to get less shy and insecure is to push yourself into more social interaction. The more experience you get, the better you will get at it. It's a positive reinforcement cycle. You already know you're attractive; that's a good starting point. If you keep trying there's no reason you can't get laid.
>>
>>29447169
Tbh I rarely think I'm attractive. I have some pics where I look cool, even one shot at a party.
Every time I take a selfie I look like shit and my face is deeply asymmetrical.

When I'm drunk I act more secure in social settings, like I manage to keep my head up and look other people in the eyes. However the fact no girl has ever even tried to talk to me in a club/friends circle/whatever enforces the idea that I'm just ugly, so even the drunk illusion doesn't last that long.

I'm starting to think I should start doing heavy drugs all the time so I can forget how dumb I am when I'm sober.
But then I guess I'll just end up being not only a socially inept beta but also a brain dead one.
>>
File: 1460733738227.gif (2 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1460733738227.gif
2 MB, 250x187
>>29447476
>I hate having pictures, even for passports etc.
>Even when drunk, I dance and approach girls upfront.
>Start a conversation yet they just ignore me.
>They rather go for people who dance behind them.
>Even at work, some women are repulsed by me.
>I even wear perfume.
>Just have to accept I'm ugly.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.