[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dropping in to say I'm done with this board. Almost every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: emo egg.jpg (97 KB, 480x853) Image search: [Google]
emo egg.jpg
97 KB, 480x853
Dropping in to say I'm done with this board. Almost every thread is blogging, /soc/ shit, reposts, sexual deviancy, or some combination thereof. The atmosphere is insanely juvenile and retarded. All of the good posters must've left long ago. Maybe 8r9k is good. L8r fagets
>>
>>29445820
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya
>>
>>29445820
But where else can you go? 8ch's /r9k/ is too slow, same with wizchan. You can have either this, or reddit/traditional forums which are horrible.

You'll have to suffer with the horrible quality of this board because there's NOWHERE ELSE TO GO.
>>
>>29446999
But if we all leave, H/wiz will speed up, no?
>>
>>29445820
No one gives a shit if some random nobody leaves the site in a whiny temper tantrum. You're much less important then you think you are.
>>
>>29445820
baby want his baw baw?
>>
>>29447032
>Get out and vote!
Fucky u.
>>
poundz in da trashkan
gewchi do da dishes
>>
The whole place really is like a youtube comment section these days. Lots of inane posts, people trying to be epic or whatever the hell, dumbasses trying to act alpha and agressive to get tail on 4chan of all places.

Please, if one of you idiots is planning on shooting up some public place, never ever mention 4chan or /r9k/ in your manifesto. We don't need more of this crap.
>>
>>29445820
>get off muh special good boy board!
>>
>>29447642
>muh sekrit club
If you're an oldfag, this place turned to shit on your watch. Blame yourself for letting it happen
>>
>>29445820
Right behind you, lad. Let this place burn for all I care. Just look at all the fucking normies responding to you. I'm heading to Wizchan.
>>
>>29447667
There's nothing a single person can do. Hell, even a group. The only possible action is calling out the cancer, but then you just get replies like...well, the one you just posted. "Muh sekrit club", "le oldfag", "tips fedora" and so on.

Mods don't delete obvious /soc/ crap and daily/weekly threads. They're the only ones who have the power to do something. It's a shame that they were picked by someone who actively tried to make 4chan more like reddit when he owned it.

People from reddit and similar places get off on shitting up 4chan. Some have admitted that they see reddit/tumblr as the "serious website" and 4chan as the "shitposting website".
>>
File: Download111.jpg (5 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
Download111.jpg
5 KB, 180x180
>>29445820
Is that eggman?

blx
>>
File: mods on 49k.png (137 KB, 1343x406) Image search: [Google]
mods on 49k.png
137 KB, 1343x406
>>29447792
The mods just dgaf
>>
>>29445820
>>29446999
Has anyone found a traditional forum that's decent?
>>
>>29448709
gbs :)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.