[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: share useful tips based on your experience >To hold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: a7IzmrC.jpg (255 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
a7IzmrC.jpg
255 KB, 2592x1944
ITT: share useful tips based on your experience

>To hold a girl's interest, try to make her laugh often. If. You aren't funny practice.
>Address her by her name once in a while in a casual manner. Not too often, it can be creepy if you aren't careful, but it makes her feel important.
>remember, there is such a thing as comfortable silenceb you needn't constantly be talking to her.
>if you have confidence problems, go to a venue in another town or city and try hitting on women. You won't need to see them again if you embarrass yourself
>rejection is normal. It's ok. Everyone gets rejected at some point. Keep your chin up and keep looking for someone receptive to you. Just make sure you learn from your mistakes and understand the art of attraction is indeed art and not an exact science.
>if eye contact is difficult to you, try looking at their eyebrows. Remember, treat it like salt. Some like more than others but no one likes too much. Let your eyes wander around a room. Make her want to keep your attention.
>the right sude of a person's face is the most expressive. Pay attention
>learn to laugh at yourself. You can defuse embarrassment by laughing at yourself and denying others the pleasure.
>when dating, be expressive but not clingy. Be honest. Your memory isn't good enough for lying.
>learn to control your temper if you have one. One moment's rage can be many year's regret.
>>
File: 1465997011462.png (34 KB, 432x330) Image search: [Google]
1465997011462.png
34 KB, 432x330
>>29445740
THESE TIPS ARE FOR NORMIES!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29445969
You're an imbecile. I'm glad you don't breed.
>>
>>29445969
Is your only aspiration truly to wallow in the cessput of unhappiness?
>>
>>29446017
Why do you bully us so?

>>29445740
THIS IS NICE OP. These are good advises I'd say (for robots, maybe not all of them however).

But this is what ordinary people have to do to get gfs. We're in much bigger trouble than that. There are things fundamentally wrong with robots that make them undesirable.
>>
>>29446224
Trust me anon no one is unsalvageable.

You got to grow is all. Failure is not only a possibility but an inevitability, and that's ok. You could fail a million times, but you only need to succeed once.
>>
>>29446224
Why must you post the same thoughtless "hurr normie reee" nonsense?
>>
Op here still lurking if anyone wants some general advice. Just don't expect me to give you "b urself" bullshit.
>>
>>29445740
What's the point of all this shit?
If I have to be an artificial dancing monkey for some boring cunt, I'd rather be alone.
>>
>>29446578
You don't understand. These behaviors are not meant to alter the core of who you are. They are meant to aid in communication and interaction
>>
>>29446623
>alter your behavior
>"these behaviors don't alter you"
Are you braindamaged, you PUA shill fuckwit?
>>
File: oldguyfag lays down the truth.jpg (212 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
oldguyfag lays down the truth.jpg
212 KB, 1280x722
>>29445740
The post I'm reposting here is the best advice post I've ever seen.
>>
>>29446689
Same could be asked of you if you think it will change you completely to follow those tips.

You do have to change. "B urself" is terrible advice when you're miserable as you are. When things aren't working, work on you. At your core you're the same. It's like a new coat of paint on a wooden fence. It's not really different but it sure seems nicer.
>>
>>29446715
A lot of that is very good advice. Not all of it, but a lot of it.
>>
File: 1437633550213.jpg (48 KB, 464x464) Image search: [Google]
1437633550213.jpg
48 KB, 464x464
>>29446748
The other solution is to realize that women are a terrible life-sapping burden and you will NEVER be free as long as you involve them in your life.

Why the fuck would I want the mental strain of having to constantly modify my behavior so some alien roastie will let me in her pants?

But, enjoy manning up to the plate. I'm actually glad guys like you exist. It keeps 2D lyfe the A++++ grade deal it presently is.

If too many males figure out the cunt scam, they'll bring back the bachelor tax.
>>
>>29446800
Really these tips are for getting your foot in the door. The value of it depends on your desire to do so.

But this thread isn't relegated only to dating advice, feel free to post anything helpful.

As far as mental strain, it's only strain if you are incapable of learning. I been married a decade man. It's really not all that hard after a while. Much like most learned behaviors.
>>
When your asking a girl out make sure its a yes or no. You faggots might think "duh wtf" but you faggots draw it out so you can think about a bitch for months. Don't leave it in a grey area, yes or nothing.
>>
>>29445740
>Just make sure you learn from your mistakes and understand the art of attraction is indeed art and not an exact science.

>ask several girls out
>they says no
Hmmm...what could I have done differently?
>>
>>29447145
>>29447145
Sometimes it's just the girl. Like I said it's not an exact science. Everyone is a being all of their own with their own thoughts and personalities and perceptions.
>>
>>29447221
Well, guess I won't try again
>>
>>29447236
If you're going to cherry pick why even bother responding?
>>
>>29447045
>When your asking a girl out
Wew lad, is this r9k or adv?
>>
>>29447257
Cherry pick what exactly?
>>
File: karl_rove_comments2.jpg (25 KB, 184x189) Image search: [Google]
karl_rove_comments2.jpg
25 KB, 184x189
>>29446800
>chee.tang
>>
>>29447331
Hate it or love it, free bump.
>>
>>29446715
this shit is so old but still relevant
>>
>>29446578
This man.
I will not be a girls plaything.

I am very entertaining. I can act entertaining and make people laugh pretty easily, but I don't like to entertain people if they don't give back in some way.
>>
>>29447507
Hurr durr MGTOW
>>
>>29445740
>Address her by her name once in a while in a casual manner. Not too often, it can be creepy if you aren't careful, but it makes her feel important.

You fool, of course you address her by her name. Just like how I call Hitler Hitler, and Stalin Stalin. If someone has a name you fucking use it. If you are afraid to call a woman by her name then you have mental issues, cognitive impairment, and you are beta on top of it. I can't fucking believe that is your advice, "don't call her by her name" fuck off you ugly cunt. If a woman doesn't like being called by her name then I have nothing else but to assume that she is an arbitrary nitpicker who I would want nothing to do with.
>>
>>29448146
I don't think you comprehend
>>
>>29448188
Not my fault OP is incomprehensible. Look at his face, look at the shape of his cranium. Tell me the guy isn't very likely to be a complete idiot. Anyone with a broad forehead tends to be more intelligent than those with pinheads. It's not absolute, but there is that tendency.
>>
I got some nice tips for seduction.
>make eye contact all the time
>smile a lot
>never give explanations
>answer to 60% of her messages and phone calls, maybe less but not more
>ask questions
>avoid talking about yourself
>pretend to be interested, not interesting
>talk about alcohol and drugs
>when you wanna talk to a girl in a group, talk to everyone in the group but her. She'll talk to you on her own accord
>give validation to everyone except to the girls that are interested in you
>want a gf? find a backup chick first
>if you ever talk about yourself, say only the very best things about yourself. Say them as if it was something bad you're trying to hide, though
>everyone hates irony. Be ironic enough that people don't realize you're being ironic
>never be honest
>wanna talk to a girl? Just go and say hi
>don't forget to ask for her number
>don't talk for too long, either make a move or leave
>do NOT be yourself
>>
>>29448326
Those are actually decent advice

Watch out for the "don't be yourself" part, tho
Girls tends to be good at finding out when guys are lying

also, what length of time do you consider too long for a conversation?
>>
File: 20160411_225950.jpg (247 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20160411_225950.jpg
247 KB, 640x480
>>29448270
>pinhead

Dis nigga srs?
>>
>>29448585
Well I've certainly seen worse.
>>
I usually just try to be myself and ive had sex.

Does that make me a norman?
>>
>>29448623
I got a fat face but my head is pretty damn big. Git a forehead like a billboard
>>
>>29448562
"Don't be yourself" doesn't mean "lie", it means "act".
Girls know when you're lying. They still like it if you do it right. And they know when you're acting. They also like it if you do it right, specially if you do it all the time. They wish they knew the "real you" and that draws them in.

Length of conversation depends on the context. At school, university or work, length is almost trivial. You should always get their number before saying goodbye. At a date, you could talk for 15-30 minutes before you start making out. At a party, ten minutes is often too much, and if you're talking on the street or with a complete stranger, 5 minutes tops.
>>
>>29448654
It's no Ayn Rand head so I really cannot look at you and see a mastermind. There's just not enough room for the grey matter. Even if your brain itself were more efficient and superior, it would still be of a smaller mass compared to others.
>>
>>29445740
My right or their right?
>>
>>29448804
Whatever you say m8. You're off but arguing won't convince you otherwise
>>
>>29448831
Theirs
>>
404 imminent
>>
>>29450999
Australian satan bump
>>
>>29448585
You look like an ugly metalhead retard.
>>
>>29451083
I'm fine with that. I don't need to impress anyone.
>>
i always see questions about how to shave your dick and balls on here

don't use scissors to trim your pubes, it's just a bad idea. get a beard trimmer, doesn't matter which, just make sure it has those guard attachments for different hair lengths. attach the shortest length guard to it and trim away in a shower so you can just wash the hair down the drain. it's much easier to do this if the hair is dry, so you can just stand in the shower without the water running. do the sides, and top. the point of the guard is so you don't push too hard and get your dick skin caught in the blades, you DONT want that happen.

if you want cleanly shaved balls you're going to have to shave them. do NOT use the beard trimmer on your balls, the skin is too loose and it's really easy to get your ball skin caught in the blades, even with a guard attachment. so get a razor, lather up your balls, you can just use body soap. then pinch a piece of ball skin and stretch the skin out so it's taut and hold it, it makes it nice and flat and easier to shave. keep doing that all around until your balls are pube free. you might have some stray hairs on your dick shaft too, so carefully shave those off. do the same thing with your dick though, stretch it and pull it taut then shave.

and there you go. the first couple times you do this you might be really itchy, try some baby powder or lotion if that happens. the first few times i did it i was very itchy, but you get used to it after a while.
>>
>>29451245
Thanks for contributing to this fine thread
>>
>>29446578
lel then they will literally cheat on you after they get bored of their pet dancing monkey like no joke happens all the time.
>>
>>29451349
You both really misinterpreted this thread.

You're manipulating them, not the other way around
>>
>>29445740
>Your memory isn't good enough for lying.
Cockroach-tier advice, my friend
>>
>>29446715
>reddit tier advice
>>
>>29448270
Everyone understood what he meant except you. You are the retard, anon.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.