[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will I ever find a gf like this /r9k/? I went bald at 18 and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 83.jpg (182 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
83.jpg
182 KB, 960x960
Will I ever find a gf like this /r9k/? I went bald at 18 and had to start shaving my head. I feel like it's hopeless for me now..should I just give up looking for a gf and focus on other things?

Picture is me
>>
>>29445654
You don't have a Chad-tier face so you're practically fucked.

Ask yourself, why would a girl ever want to date you when hundreds of Chads are readily available?
>>
>>29445654
No one ever missed out on finding a life partner because of baldness.

But a lot of people stay alone because of their insecurities. A lot of people are bald, and not that many of them are all alone, so put two and two together.

You have a reasonably well-shaped head (nohomo), and decent facial hair, and you should not be embarrassed about your baldness.
>>
File: shoutatmywife.jpg (31 KB, 516x266) Image search: [Google]
shoutatmywife.jpg
31 KB, 516x266
actually you have the perfect face/body for the "i yell at my wife in public" starter pack
>>
File: wojakreal.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
wojakreal.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
it's over OP just give up ...also not that it will matter much but you might want to start growing your hair out again...
>>
>>29445654
BALD AT 18 KEK. Don't worry mate, you can find a 30's single mother and be proud to raise Chad's kid.
>>
how tall are you?

get /fit/ and maybe you have a chance
>>
Cmon dude you look fine you rock the bald head better than most people
>>
>>29445654
I think you're pulling it off bro!

You'll still probably gonna have to turn gay though.
>>
I'm as bald as you OP and I'm fucking 3 different girls on the regular. It's doable. I also went bald at 18, in my 20s now.
>>
>>29445654
actually you're pretty cute
win her over with personality if you can
some chicks dont mind bald guys
keep your head up anon!
>>
You look like a fat version of Zach hill
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.