[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /mentally ill/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Napoleon frogmeme.jpg (537 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Napoleon frogmeme.jpg
537 KB, 2048x1536
Who here /mentally ill/
>>
You can't imagine how many normies are "mentally ill".

Anyways, it's a nice to have, if you want to get NEET bux :^)
>>
>be alone in room
>remember extremely insignificant moment of brief shame from 10 or 20 years ago
>uncontrollably start yelling "niggers", "faggots", or "I hate everyone"

does that count?
>>
>>29445406
Chronically depressed since childhood. They should've put me down.
>>
>>29445406
BPD and dissociative disorder due to childhood abuse. Most of my psychotic symptoms are gone now, though, and my depression/anxiety is improving with medication and therapy. I thought I was beyond saving, but here I am.
>>
File: test.jpg (107 KB, 499x700) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
107 KB, 499x700
does anyone on antidepressants actually go on to do great things? or is the is the best possible outcome holding down a normie job, having a handful of friends, and not wanting to kill yourself?
>>
>>29445507

I don't get any neet bucks. ( ._.)

I have OCD, dysthymia and aspergers. The OCD is the worst part, the others are just secondary. I applied to student loans once for disability status to lower my outstanding balance but they said no. Apparently they reject 80% of people who apply. I think i would have to have a missing limb as well as the mental illness stuff for them to cut me a break. /pol/ likes to whine a lot about Canada supposedly being a lefty social state but man, I certainly isn't easy to get the guberment to cough up the cash in my experience.

The main problem is that I do have a job.
>>
>>29445792

My experience with psych meds is that they smooth out the edges some. That is when they actually work. Sometimes they don't do anything but cause side effects. Slight improvement is better than no improvement though, so i take them.
>>
>>29445792
I know SSRI's can make you kind of complacent, but Wellbutrin is a stimulant, and in my experience it makes it much easier for you to do things than it would be otherwise.
>>29446496
The whole perception of Canada that you're referring to is that everything's lefty, but no one actually gets treatment.
>>
I feel like I'm the most mentally sound person in the world and everything would be better if everyone was more like me.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.