[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon here, I've been feeling down in the dumps ever since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: wakemeupinside.png (118 KB, 302x361) Image search: [Google]
wakemeupinside.png
118 KB, 302x361
Femanon here, I've been feeling down in the dumps ever since my mom caught me doing something, and I just want to know if anyone else has really bizarre fetishes.

I know what everyone's going to ask "WHAT DID YOU DO" so just read below

>22 right now
>was much younger when I started doing this
>into incest fetish
>big brother asked me to make him some coffee before work while he was in the shower
>looking down at the cup filled with fresh coffee
>no one else home
>lift up my shirt and squeeze my breast
>little drops of milk come out
>decide to squeeze some into the coffee mug
>not much but enough to satisfy my urge
>mix with creamer
>give it to him
>he sips it and says "Thanks sis," before heading out
>so horny

Been doing this for years, and I just got caught last week, now my mom gives me a weird look every time we see eachother. I think she told my dad and I don't know what to say.
>>
Do you have big tits mommy?
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 600x646) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 600x646
Wait till your parents are asleep and spray their faces with your milk screaming "Who's the dirtiest one now, huh?".
>>
File: Bitch trained in a train.webm (194 KB, 254x450) Image search: [Google]
Bitch trained in a train.webm
194 KB, 254x450
>Femanon here
Stopped reading right there.
>>
I know you're a man but I'm still aroused.
>>
File: 1458249553269.png (956 KB, 950x1050) Image search: [Google]
1458249553269.png
956 KB, 950x1050
>>29445401
>lift up my shirt and squeeze my breast
>little drops of milk come out
Now this is how I know your an ignorant male virgin. ether that or your a fembot with fucked up hormones. lactation isn't something you can do out of the blue OP. Look it up, I'm not about to waste my time typing out the details for a troll not to bother reading.
>>
tits or gtforiginally
>>
>>29445587
>being this stupid

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_lactation
>>
>>29445401
kek!
Sweet...

OP must have read some of those other threads about sister incest fantasies (which I hope weren't serious).

Stop roleplaying now dude, it's weird.
>>
>>29445699
>I'm an Asian school-girl
>>
>>29445644
We're all aware that tits can lactate if they are suckled for an extended period of time on a regular basis but as the anon you responded to says

>It doesn't happen out of the blue

The article you just linked supports this
>>
>>29445587
>Lactation can be induced in humans by a combination of physical and psychological stimulation, by drugs, or by a combination of those methods. Some couples may stimulate lactation outside of pregnancy for sexual purposes

Virgin male spotted.
>>
>>29445815
>it doesn't happen out of the blue

If a woman becomes aroused enough and manually tries to squeeze her breast, she can produce secretions. How much depends wildly on the circumstances.
>>
>>29445839
Yeah but it takes time, here's an article from an actual woman written about it

http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/HOW_TO_INDUCE_LACTATION_INFO__about627.html
>>
>>29445899

What she's referring to is increasing the amount of secretion produced.

Is OP full of it? Probably. Is it still possible? Yes.

What she probably saw at first was very transparent though vaguely white secretions, which isn't exactly milk, but if she's been doing it for much longer, then yea, she could've been actually gotten to the point where she was full on streaming milk into his coffee.
>>
File: 1463490163734.png (25 KB, 656x620) Image search: [Google]
1463490163734.png
25 KB, 656x620
>>29445699
>Not being into incest

STOP OPPRESSING ME
>>
Femanon here... breasts don't just lactate randomly. OP is a faggot.
>>
>>29445644
>>29445817
both of your statements just prove me right when I said it just can't happen out of the blue.
>>
>>29446088
>>29446131
Op isn't talking about breasts randomly lactating, OP was talking about forcing them to lactate.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.