[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm an atheist but I think Christianity is a good moral
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: r9gay.jpg (39 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
r9gay.jpg
39 KB, 479x720
>I'm an atheist but I think Christianity is a good moral system
>>
How is that neckbeard? Neckbeards will denounce Christianity as a whole.
>>
>>29445216
That's actually one of the more rational perspectives there is.
>>
>>29445216
Religion is for deluded faggots who search for a meaning.
>>
except for the whole Old Testament stuff amirite?
>>
>>29445763
what makes you think the OT isn't good?
>>
>>29445830
because "eye for an eye" is an understanble but juvenile moral system that you are supposed to outgrow when you realize society needs compromise, cooperation, and some measure of empathy.

or y'know endless cycles of revenge and suffering, etc.
>>
>>29445830
Leviticus is trash.
>>
>>29445216
If you need religion to tell you to behave morally then you were a shit person from the start and your religion won't change that
>>
>>29445918
what makes eye for an eye juvenile?

>or else yknow revenge suffering etc

except that's exactly what we live in now with the current justice system
>>
>>29445937
>opinion

that was an original post indeed
>>
>moral system
Wew lads pretty spooky in here
>>
>>29445942
i think people are naturally born shitty.
>>
>muh slave morality
>>
>>29445937

Leviticus has been feared by degenerates forever; it lays a smackdown of degeneracy on a scale the universe has never seen before.
>>
>>29445961
Eye for an eye means that any crime is punished with an equal punishment and that is NOT our current justice system.
I'm guessing English is hard for you.
>>
>>29446128
>someone steals your phone
>have their phone stolen as punishment
>retards cant comprehend how fair this actually is

oh well
>>
>>29446418
>kill
>get executed
>rape
>get raped
>hurr this is how our law works
Also
>muh objective fairness
>>
>>29446488
>getting raped for raping somebody
>bad

nooow it comes to light what your actually grievance is, roastie

everytime, KEK, everytime
>>
>>29446530
>bad
Are you an actually limited retard?

Note also how I made no statements regarding value in my post, I only explained that this is not how the law works.
Fucking idiot.
If you still believe in some universal good and bad then "god" help you tbqh.
>>
>>29445216
Heathenry was a better moral system. I wish the christfags hadn't won way back when.
>>
File: 624.png (1 MB, 563x784) Image search: [Google]
624.png
1 MB, 563x784
First of all, thanks for posting a religious topic fedora san. I too view this world as an atheist. Nothing to lose and nothing much to gain, I say.
Paradise is an idea to keep Chad Thundercock in line. Can't have a rational society free from beauracrecy, materialism, notions of justice and everyone's pet, morality now can we?
These pinheads would be much happier if they worked together for the sake of the group and abolished private property, taxation and had free healthcare instead of banks, investment firms and religious institutions...
But, they'd rather sit and gamble on the next big fish in the pond by investing in a giant 5 trillion dollar pyramid scheme. Priceless.
Stay Comfy.
>>
Atheist here, I wish people would shut the fuck up about religion already. Get over it, it's a waste of time. Why the fuck would you want to get up on your day off to go in public and kneel down? Are you fucking stupid? My Japanese anime gives me enough good morals and they made me into a better human being.
>>
>>29446726

Get this heresy out of here. Get out, demon!
>>
File: 66184423.jpg (59 KB, 294x412) Image search: [Google]
66184423.jpg
59 KB, 294x412
>>29447068
Hey man. Free hugs. Hugs not drugs.
>>
>>29446726

>Can't have a rational society free from beauracrecy, materialism, notions of justice and everyone's pet, morality now can we?

LMAO what does that even mean u FAGGOT
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.