[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boss said I had to learn to drive a stick-shift to keep my job.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 448x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 448x404
This is what happened next.
>be me, 1st job at carpet cleaning business in big city
>boss buys new trucks, all manual
>tell him I can't drive stick, lets me drive last automatic
>some days automatic is already out sucking carpets
>boss get mad cuz I can't drive tha stick
>tells me to go practice after work with Hawaiian coworker
>ok bozz, thank you bozz, will do bozz
>that night me and Hawaiian Bigfoot finish commercial job real late like 11:00
>do paperwork, take forever cuz we both dumb
>Hawaii says lets go to big parking lot and practice
>end up in abandoned Kmart parking lot
>we swap seats
>Hawaii says keep letting my foot of clutch too early and Tacoma truck jerks and stops, jerks and stops
>knock on my window, look up
>black crackhead there asking me if I was having engine problems because he is a mechanic
>tell him, no I am practicing, go away
>go back to jerking and stopping
>knock on window again, it's him again
>he asks for change, says no, jerk and stop
>he says you ain't gotta be all rude about it
>I was so mad about jerkstop that I jumped out of car and yelled at him to fuck off
>he sees I am rage and walks away in front of truck
>tell Hawaii I give up for night and switch seats
>crackhead is in headlights talking shit now
>Hawaii guns motor and drives towards crackhead
>crackhead gets sucked under front of truck on my side
>feel us drive over him like a speed-bump
>HOLYFUCK!! WTF ARE U DOIN??!
>Hawaii says I was just trying to scare him and he didn't move
>we park and get out
>crackhead was back on his feet
>holding his side and limping away
>he said: I was just playing ya'll don't kill me
>we let him run away
>got back in truck
>drive back to shop and promise Hawaii I'll never speak on it
>still don't know how to drive a stick
>>
didnt read this shit but its pretty pathetic if you are a male and cant even work a simple manual transmission
>>
>>29444907
Didn't read your post but you must be pretty pathetic if you simply can't even read a greentext story.

Also am 19 and grew up in big city where no teenagers drive you non-reading hick
>>
You have to balance the clutch with the gas. Let go of the clutch slowly and press the gas just a little more.
>>
>>29444977
Not him but I grew up in a big city too. But my job needed me to drive manual and I learned in just a few days. Manual is piss easy.
>>
>>29444977
Dam son u got btfo
Been a while since I saw someone triggered this hard.
>>
>>29445021
Thanks for the bump homo
>>
>can't drive stick

Thats honestly pretty embarrassing
>>
>>29444882
I too have hit somebody with my car. Was working late delivering pizza on Friday night in a college town. This drunk girl who was walking home fell off the side walk and stumbled in front of my car and I hit her, but then she got up looking pretty shocked and bolted away, so I never spoke of it again. IMO, no harm no foul.

Great story though.
>>
>>29444882
Rev it to 1.5K-2K rpm and slowly release the clutch. Once you get more experienced you will be able to do the 'balance' thing.
>>
>american problems
manual is pisspoor easy m8
>>
>>29444907
I don't know how to drive in the slightest and I'm never going to learn, because despite being successful in every other way, I simply just don't need to.

You mad that I don't care about something you use to judge others worth?
>>
>>29444907
This. Even my 19yo sister drives manual like a champ.
>>
>>29444907
>It's pathetic if you are male and cant even [do thing that requires non-standard prior knowledge/training]
You're this retarded
>>
I feel like almost nobody in this thread actually read OP's story and realizes that the thread is actually about his Hawaiian coworker running over a black crackhead in front of OP in a public parking lot in a work truck and then keeping it a secret.

For fuck's sake, can you people even read?
>>
>>29445649
I've decided from OPs picture and thread title that it was not worth reading. Problem?
>>
File: 1407191156151.jpg (47 KB, 563x563) Image search: [Google]
1407191156151.jpg
47 KB, 563x563
>>29445646
>he needs "training" to drive a stick
>>
>>29445684
>I've decided
not an argument
>>
>>29445686
>He needs "training" at all
You should be able to do anything on the first try otherwise you're a failure and should kill yourself
You okay buddy? Being able to drive manual doesn't make you cool
>>
>>29445719
It wasn't meant to be an argument, it was an explanation in response to your questioning on whether anyone had read the OP
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.