[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PLS Respond.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 17
File: 1465020405087.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465020405087.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
Fembots, sometimes it's cruel to be kind.

>Meet a cute girl through /r9k/
>Talk regularly for 3 days straight
>Find out we share similar interests in movies, and anime
>Find out we live in the same city
>Suddenly she starts responding so slowly
>Like 1 reply in the span of 12 hours

Here is the trickiest part about this
>genuinely have questions and things I'd like to discuss with her
>if I message her too much I look like a beta orbiter

Why the hell do women have to leave men in the dark like this?
Can't they just say they aren't interested in talking, it would save me so much time and my mind wouldn't constantly be fixated on their lack of replies.

who else can't stand the silent treatment?

>pic unrelated
>>
>>29444809
>get silent treatment
>say k and ignore her

it is that easy.
>>
>>29444809
women are not ration people

they wouldn't be "people" at all in your definition

get what you want from them or ignore them
if you can't ignore them, you need to change your habits so that you have an activity that requires a significant amount more energy than it takes you to worry about them.
This is the art of freeing yourself from distraction and making progress in your strength.

The best thing to do is to join a sport for recreation, or practice alone by running or weight lifting or climbing. Do all of those things. Enjoy your body.
>>
>girl adds me from an ideal mate thread at like 1 am
>talk for a bit then go to bed
>disappears the next day

Why do people do this

it makes me sad
>>
>>29444862
>>29444938
You know the worst part about it for me, is I was mainly interested in being her friend.

How long do I wait till I just stop talking to her.

I haven't had a reply from her since last night at 5 pm.

She said she had plans to invite me to a chat today, a few days ago. We literally made plans

When do I quit?
>>
Op here, I feel like shes avoiding me, I want to ask her about it, but will that make me look bad?

Idk. It's really annoying me now.
>>
>>29445246
How long has it been since she has started responding slowly? She could genuinely be busy, in which case yeah asking if she is avoiding you would seem pretty weird/clingy
>>
>>29444809
Once she found out how close you are to her, she realised "oh shit he'll definitely want to meet up now"
>>
>>29445023
now, you just quit.

you stop replying to her. ignore the fuck out of her.
>>
>I hate to admit it to you
>and it might sound bad
>But she's a fembot
>And she's found Chad.

No, but seriously. She could be having a busy week, shy. Something like that.
>>
>>29444809
she doesn't want to feel guilty by outright rejecting you
she's hoping you'll eventually give up and forget as she gives you the silent treatment
>>
>>29444809
was probably a guy pretending to be a girl, faggot
>>
>>29445023
i just told you, dumbass

go exercise. right now. get up. get the fuck up NOW.
start walking. just go.
if anyone asks you where you are going just ignore them.
you are going. you are gone.

then start jogging.
then try a sprint.
don't go back home. just keep going and going.
when you get uncomfortable just keep going and see how uncomfortable you can get.

be curious about what happens as your discomfort increases, not fearful

if you live like this, all of your problems will be solved
>>
It's feels bad to make someone feel bad.
For whatever reason, if you don't want to talk to someone anymore, it's horrible to try to get away from them.
If you say it directly, you get bombarded with messages either saying "why" or "kill yourself."
And if you try to do the fade away, you get bombarded with messages either saying, "Why don't we talk anymore?" or "You hate meee :("
But if you just rip the bandaid clean off and disappear, you still feel like shit, but you don't get a shitstorm on your doorstep.
It's an immature way to handle it, but if you handle it the mature way, the response you get is immature.
We're all broken here, anon.
The reason she stopped talking to you may be as simple as "I just can't deal with friends."
I'm sorry, anon.
>>
>>29444809
>met a cute girl through /r9k/

that is where you fucked up my friend, she is mentally ill, ugly as fuck, and/or a manipulative jew woman
>>
File: Plague of Gripes.jpg (49 KB, 1439x808) Image search: [Google]
Plague of Gripes.jpg
49 KB, 1439x808
>>29444809
I feel you, op. I'd prefer a 'no' to the silence.

>meet qt that goes to law school in my city
>randomly end up talking because she butted into my friend group while watching the sportsball on tv
>we end up spending all night talking and getting close
>she's touching me
>her eyes light up
>never had that before

>realize now or never
>ask for her number, she says yes
>manage not to shit my pants
>walk her home
>have an awesome hug
>her hair smelled like vanilla
>she says 'see you soon!' with this big shiny smile

>call her the next day, her voicemail is full
>text her instead asking her out
>wait another day, then text again

>never. fucking. responds.

Why did she have to do that bros? She seemed so into me and we had a great time. Other dudes even tried to hit on her while we were talking and she brushed them off before I even had to say anything.

Why'd she have to say "see you soon"?
Why'd she have to touch me and make me feel so good?

I don't know, OP. I don't get it. I just know how much it hurts to be so close and then not even be given the dignity of being rejected.
>>
>>29445364
She pretty much has been unresponsive since yesterday.

It's been a day. I just don't know if I should wait longer.

I sent her a message today asking her if she still had plans of setting up the Stream/chat.
But her last reply was last night at 5 pm
>>
>>29445535
maybe you were meant to escalate when at her place and because you didn't you're beta to her.

MAYBE
>>
>>29445409
She'd been talking with me for days after she found that out.
>>
>>29445471
>be curious about what happens as your discomfort increases, not fearful

>if you live like this, all of your problems will be solved

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: Born to Feel.jpg (407 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
Born to Feel.jpg
407 KB, 746x982
>>29445570
Yeah I thought of that honestly. She didn't invite me in or anything and it was 3:30 in the morning by that point so we were both really tired. Didn't seem right to me, not that I have much experience.

But holy shit would that be judgmental on her part if true. The cynic in me wouldn't be surprised that 'fucking up' one unspoken test would be enough to ruin a whole night of good things though
>>
>>29444809
This happened to me 2 times already. Worst thing is when they say "Hey I'm going to do x thing, talk to you when I get back teehee -insert flirty face here-" then they never fucking talk to you again. It's really awful because I'm not even desperate for A GF, I'm desperate for THE GF. If she acts this way I lose interest and it just bums me out.
>>
>>29444809
Seriously online dating is a joke. Added this girl from reddit (yeah leddit I know) and when she added me she had 15 contacts, while we were talking her contact list kept getting bigger, by the end of the day she had 27 contacts.
>>
>>29445795
Couldn't agree more, anon. Online is even worse than in-person.
When I had an OKCupid I managed to hate myself more than I did at the beginning. It fucking DESTROYS self-esteem for guys.
>>
It's not natural to be straight to you as a woman. You might always be a backup resource, they instinctively don't cut ties - they put you in the fridge.
>>
>>29445479
I'd rather feel bad than feel confused and feel bad.

that's the one thing that's bothering me the most.
And I really want to say, "hey I hope I didn't do anything wrong, if you want to stop talking that's okay"

Yet if I do that I show her that I care and she sees nothing of value their.
I think I must have done something wrong.

It's literally driving me mad. I prefer reaction to this nonsense.
>>
Yeah, only thing that's worth your time as a guy is Tinder and you have to pretend you are a douche looking for sex, if you are looking for a REAL connection then tough luck pal. I think we all end up becoming chads sooner or later if we are succesful, I can see myself just fucking a lot of girls searching for the one I want but then It's not likely she would be one of those that fucks on the first tinder date.
>>
>>29445535
It hurts not understanding what you did wrong
>>
>>29445932
>I'd rather feel bad than feel confused and feel bad.
Yes.
And she would rather just feel bad than feel bad and get chewed out.
This is the problem.
I'm not saying that you would do that to her, but that is the inherent fear.
All females know that when you turn a male down, even if you weren't dating, he will most likely harass you.
I wouldn't say anything.
If she doesn't say anything within a week, it's over.
The ball is really in her court right now, because you are right in that you can't say anything to help right now.
>>
>Meet a cute girl through /r9k/
What
>>
>>29445932
>>29445954

Yeah it's terrible. I've been rejected a ton of times in life and it's a thousand times less bad than not knowing. Being ignored leaves a weird spot of hope in you that will never stop being disappointed.

And I feel like it would be weird to ask her, right? I mean she clearly doesn't want any more to do with me.
>>
>>29446019
She really just lurks, she's not a fembot though.
>>
>>29445655
who knows senpai don't dwell on it
>>
>>29445991
I really have to wait a damn week for her to respond....

I was considering 2 days.

should I even say anything now? Last time I messaged her was 2 hours ago.
last time she replied was 22 1/2 hours ago.
>>
>>29446221
Jesus Christ no, stop messaging her.
She isn't blind, she will know that you messaged her, and she will respond to you if she wants to.
If you keep messaging her, you will guarentee that she drops you.
You still have a chance right now considering what a short time it's been, but if you keep messaging her, that chance is dead.
Wait a week.
If she still wants you, she will message you back within one week.
A day longer than that, drop her. Cut all contact, it's a lost cause.
>>
How the fuck do you get to know a girl from r9k?
I've always wanted to know how they feel about being like us. Because it's almost impossible for a girl to be a robot nowadays.
>>
>>29446371
Ideal mate threads, stuff like that
>>
File: 1460076943514.gif (1 MB, 140x178) Image search: [Google]
1460076943514.gif
1 MB, 140x178
OP here, just realized how pointless and shitty this situation is.

Here are my 2 options:

1. Save face, by stopping all communication I have with her.
Pro's:
>I don't seem desperate, needy, or insecure
>I basically save face
Cons:
>She may literally not give a damn that I've stopped replying
>I've made things easy for her, and have enabled her to keep doing these kinds of things to men
>I have to live with the uncertainty and tension of not knowing why she stopped responding

1. Express how I feel directly to her.
pros:
>I relieve the stress by getting it off my chest
>she may respond, and she may learn to be more straightforward
>we may settle the problem and continue talking to one another.

cons:
>she may not respond
>I haven't saved any Face, and may appear as emotional and clingy

Both options have an aspect I strongly dislike. However I prefer directly speaking to her.

Should i bother asking her why she's stopped responding? She'll probably see me as a creep even if I stopped talking all together.

Is it better to try to clear any misunderstandings, or simply just act like I do not care?
>>
>>29446514
DON'T
DON'T SAY ANYTHING
HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS ARE YOU A LITERAL CHILD?
>>
You should have moved on from faggotry chat windows to audio.
>>
>>29446514
The easiest thing for them is forgetting about people. We as men don't have that ability, so we have to learn that for them.
>>
>>29446570
from*
oreganito
>>
>>29446363
I only messaged her today because we had made plans to stream stuff to eachother.

That's my only reason.

I ATLEAST need to figure out if she's read my messages, I could simply check her twitter and she if she's posted/retweeted, then I'd know if she's ignored my PM's.

She genuinely could be busy. Idk
>>
File: After the Battle.jpg (465 KB, 2186x1300) Image search: [Google]
After the Battle.jpg
465 KB, 2186x1300
>>29446514
We've got to move on, tovarisch. What's done is done. Life is confusing and rarely makes sense - all you can do is keep moving. Time will heal it, but only if you keep moving. Stagnation is death.

Let the dead bury the dead my friend. It's the only thing that works.
>>
>>29446604
>She genuinely could be busy. Idk
>She genuinely could be busy
>Idk
YES
EXACTLY
DON'T SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE FUCKING FOOT, JUST SHUT UP
>>
>>29446540
I haven't said anything during the time of this thread.
I wont yet.
>>29446570
Should I just let her Forget? Idk.
But if I'm making It easy for her by not saying anything, then I'm screwed either way.

I really just want acknowledgement, but I don't want to seem like a creep.
>>
>>29444809
Tell her you like her obviously. Don't come off to strong and also be sure to say "i want to get to know you more" then boom an actual conversation starts and it can go either way from there. Just be careful what you say.
>>
>>29446657
Don't think about it as 'making it easy for her'
You two didn't have enough of a relationship to make her behavior socially wrong.
It's chickenshit, sure, but as someone who's gotten screamed at in public because I turned down a girl I didn't want, I can get where she's coming from.

Don't look for revenge, or to educate her, or whatever. You're not screwed - and if you move on she might open back up. Either way for the sake of your sanity you should build a tolerance to this kind of thing.

It'll happen again and again so you need to develop a thicker skin so you're not a miserable headcase because a girl changed her mind. They do that all the fucking time. It's obnoxious, but such is life.
>>
>>29444809
Been through this man, girl strung me along for years

It's a survival strategy for them, they want to keep a supply of orbiters to fall back on if they ever need anything or anything unexpected happens

Also this is kind of a secret that nobody talks about: most women are awkward as fuck. They can't speak their mind or bring up uncomfortable subjects and need alcohol as a substitute to a personality
>>
>>29446733
THIS
LISTEN TO HIM
HE IS RIGHT
PLEASE TAKE THE HELP THAT IS BEING THROWN AT YOU
>>
>>29446657
No I meant that you need to forget about her. She probably has already forgotten about you m8, girls are like that. I know it's putting yourself at her level by ignoring/forgetting her, but at least you could save a bit reputation idk
>>
>>29446756
>>29446733
>>29446770
>>29446759
so I basically have to play along and pretend I'm not annoyed as fuck.

I'd delete her after a week of no response but that probably just makes me look salty right?

I hate this situation because the woman is always on the winning side.

>"oh, thank god he stopped messaging me, I thought I'd have to tell him to fuck off"
>"oh, I guess he won't stop messaging me, I'll just tell him to fuck off"

I thought I finally met a woman who I could be friends with, but they always do this shit. Regardless of whether your pursuing a relationship or not.

I'm so annoyed by this nonsense.
>>
>>29446908
Or you could be swag and ask her why the cold shoulder

As if you're kind of annoyed, but you don't give a shit either way
>>
>>29446908
And this day, Anon has learned a big lesson: The game is rigged and girls are all the same cunt with different haircut
>>
>>29446980
Like she'd care I stopped replying. That's what she wants I think

Confronting her bullshit would be satisfying but it just makes me lose face. There's no right choice
>>
>>29446908
It's been literally less than a day.
You have made yourself upset by imagining shit.
You said yourself, you don't know what she's doing.
She could be busy, she could be in the emergency room, you literally don't know.
Why not take a break from fantasizing the absolute worst and just relax?
It's been literally less than a day.
The fact that she hasn't already dropped you for messaging her every day is in your favor, that means she likes talking to you.
Just relax.
And be quiet.
>>
>>29446980
Sorry misread your question. Wouldn't that just make me seem desperate?
>>
>>29447075
The last time I talked to her she said she has no plans.
>>
>>29447077
Naw man, just be cool

It's easier than you think
>>
>>29447102
>she has no plans
>planning going to the ER
>planning a family emergency
>planning to have your mom stage an internet intervention
>planning your computer to get a virus and stop functioning
>planning any emergency
You
l i t e r a l l y
don't
know.
Why do you want to ruin this so bad after one silent day?
>>
>>29447156
I just checked her twitter and she tweeted 2 hours ago. Yet she still hasn't noticed my message

She is clearly ignoring me.
What do I do?
>>
>>29447193
Maybe she just doesn't want to message people for a while? I'm sure you do that sometimes too. Everyone does.
>>
OP, what does she look like? How did you meet her from r9k?
>>
>>29447243
She looks cute.
Short, brown eyes, pale with black hair.
>>29447220
Typically I'll respond within 24 hours though.
>>
>>29447193
Oh my god, you know what, you're obviously going to message her, so just do it.
Say whatever you want, whatever you say right now will not help you.
We tried to help you with your girl problem, an actual girl tried to help you with your girl problem, but fuck it.
Just fuck your own shit up, senpai.
You better post caps.
>>
>>29447193
You're problem is that you're getting to invested in her right now.
She's just a stranger, there's a million more like her on the street

Wait a while and then send her something interesting, hopefully funny, just to remind her you exist.

If she replies back, wait a while and respond. Just be conversational
If she doesn't reply back, move on with your day and don't think about her anymore.
>>
>>29447268
Post a Pic, OP. So we can determine what league she is in.
>>
File: Dune - Litany against Fear.png (1 MB, 1213x600) Image search: [Google]
Dune - Litany against Fear.png
1 MB, 1213x600
>>29447193
Dude. I've said it before but you have to drop this shit cold turkey. Regardless of what her deal is. You're letting this eat you fucking alive.

You've gotten yourself obsessing over someone you barely know and because there's no closure you're trying to force there to be closure - but any closure you force is just going to be more of a shit show. You're being consumed by your fear right now.

>Let yourself feel whatever you're feeling. Let it wash over you. Be pissed. Be whatever.
>But do. not. reach. out.
>Try to make peace with it. If you give your brain time the obsession will ebb off
>Once you've gotten to the point where you're not thinking about it 24/7 (usually like a week) either she'll have messaged you (closure) or not

At that point, that's a pretty clear 'no', but you'll be totally not weird if you want to reach out then. Closure that isn't horrible can't be forced.

And, OP, I fucking FORBID you from looking at her social media. Twitter. Normiebook. Idgaf.

Your brain is jonesing for her like a crackhead right now man. You need to go through withdrawal. Every time you check her twitter or whatever you're just making it harder and slower. Imagine you're trying to kick cocaine or booze and twitter is your dealer or a bodega across the street.

You should go into hermit mode man. ASAP. Distract yourself until your head straightens out a bit. THEN act.
>>
>>29445625
Not him, but my left quad starts to burn in the fifth mile, but it doesn't get worse.
>>
>>29447275
>>29447380
>>29447302
I won't say anything. Im just going to get drunk.

Maybe if I hadn't planned spending half of my night talking to her, I wouldn't be so annoyed. I have nothing else to do tonight.

We made plans but fuck it.
>>
>>29444809
As soon as things become ambivalent its a "no". Tbh I hate the silent treatment and I hate ignoring people/being ignored. It comes from a place of fear. They don't want to hurt you and in the end they hurt you more than if they had just told you the truth. I'd back off for a while. Maybe message her in a few weeks and if she's slow to respond again and seems uninterested then drop it. She's nor worth it anyways.
>>
>>29447498

I'll be waiting for the inevitable posts of your stupid overly-attached drunken ass looking like a dumbshit at her and blowing the chance you still have.
>>
File: 1466104027957.jpg (458 KB, 2480x1754) Image search: [Google]
1466104027957.jpg
458 KB, 2480x1754
>>29447498
Yeah bud. Sorry to hear it. I know that feel bud. For what it's worth we're here with you.

Try not to get shitfaced but indulge in whatever gets you comfy and distracted. I personally am heading to this little dive bar I like that's always quiet for similar reasons. I'm buddies with the waitresses, the cook, and the bartenders at this point so I know I'll have someone to enjoy my time with (obviously not great at making friends with random strangers). I suggest you try to make a happy place like that for yourself somewhere other than your home. Even if its close by. Change of scenery can do wonders.

Don't let this thing consume you - soon it'll be gone and you'll still be there, hopefully a little wiser from the experience.

Good luck, OP. Hang in there. We're behind you & I really think you're making the right choice even though it hurts.
>>
>>29447557
I don't do much wrong when I'm drunk.
I do more when im sober.

It's hard to care when I'm drunk.
>>
>>29447601
I have nobody to hang with.
Made plans exclusively to spend time with her.

Yet I guess its wrong to even ask her about the plans you had.
>>
>>29444809
The silent treatment IS them making it clear, that's how girls tell you. What did you do wrong? Who knows, that's one of the hardest questions to answer every time. I could've been the most subtle thing you said that gave a creep vibe, maybe you messaged her too much too soon, maybe she found a pic of you online. Whatever it was, it would've been trivial you'll be hard pressed to find out.
>>
>>29444809
I never talk to people every day. I talk to my friend like once every 3 days. If its been like a week or two then you should worry.
>>
File: 1466119931850.jpg (91 KB, 488x516) Image search: [Google]
1466119931850.jpg
91 KB, 488x516
>>29447719
It's not that it's wrong, OP. It's just that there's nothing fruitful in asking. There's only dragons down that road man, and they're not guarding any gold.

I know it hurts and it sucks, but the fact is that you need to be careful who you put your faith in/rely on. You don't even know this girl but she got you attracted so you got really invested.

I know from experience how easy this is to do man, but most people will let down anyone other than those closest to them at the drop of a hat. It's shitty, but that's human nature. Regardless of if she likes you back or not it's clear you're all in at this point and she isn't - so everything is going to hurt so much more for you. She probably doesn't even realize what she's putting you through right now.

I've been recently improving in this - trying to really clearly separate in my mind people I can rely on from people I can't. And it takes a while now for people to get into the former.
>>
>>29444809
Because women are manipulative bitches that want you to feel that way.
Most of them don't have a personality and are just good for there looks. Forget them and start going for traps.
>>
>>29447774
>Maybe you messaged her too much too soon
It's pretty much this. He more than likely put his cards on the table and gave himself up too fast. It made himself look too easy. Girls aren't intrigued by what they know about you, it's what they discover that gets them hooked.
>>
>>29447975
>forget your sexual identity
>go for something you aren't interested in
Nty I'll just kill myself instead anon.
>>
File: only the cheeki.jpg (36 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
only the cheeki.jpg
36 KB, 460x345
>>29447975
Don't listen to this shit OP. Most people are garbage - men and women alike - women are just confusing because they're wired and socialized differently.

My best friend is a chick and she no shit saved me from walking into traffic this year. Fuck this self-fulfilling bullshit.

We should be trying to support each other not fill one another with paranoia and cruel delusions. The world is already terrible - why invent new ways for it to be horrible in your mind?

Look, Anon, we all want to be the hero of our own little story, but everyone thinks that. Every, Single. Person. The hard truth is that everyone has their own struggles and problems.

You aren't a main character in her story. You haven't earned that yet...she didn't earn her place in yours either but you got sucked in and gave her center stage anyway.

There's no quick easy fix. Relationships of any worth take time and investment to make. Everything else is just people being acquaintances at best.

Don't give up, OP, just try to not go all in with your emotions so early in the future. Do it to many times and you end up one of the spineless smeagol-esque motherfuckers who keep trying to drag the rest of us robots down.

How telling is that really? We are a people united by having some shitty hands in life. No gf, no work, no prospects, staring suicide in the face, and there are those among us who take every opportunity to try to make the rest of us even worse off.

Fuck their fatalist, determinist, pessimistic bullshit, OP. Don't listen to them or the normies who tell you to just go to parties or 'loosen up'.

This shit just takes lots of work and lots of pain, but that's the only chance we have to improve our lot in life.
>>
>>29448312
Reddit is that way, faggot.
Tbo
>>
>>29447975
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXh1JkzEqY0
>>
File: 1414373993060.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1414373993060.png
386 KB, 667x670
>>29445023
...I'm sorry, Anon. She's gone.
>>
>>29448312
I tell myself I wanted her friendship. But now I know that makes no sense
>>
File: 1464012586420.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464012586420.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>Talking to a """""girl""''" on /r9k/

You're either with a trap or a normie that just wanted to play mind games with you. Just don't even bother responding to them, women treat you like shit why should they get any different?
>>
>>29448578
If only I had a response to ignore
>>
>>29448499
I completely agree. Thank you for bring this channel to my attention.
>>
OP, fuck that bitch! You messaged her twice. Don't fuck with her any more. If she wanted you she would have been all up your ass. Women can't help themselves.

Instead, if you're feeling frustrated, go run or lift weights until you pass out...then do it again, and again.....until you're so damn sexy that bitches just can't help themselves.
>>
>>29448524
Yeah no. You wanted to be with her in a romantic/sexual way. That's made of different stuff than platonic friendship. No shame in that at all. Good to always try to know where your head and heart are at.
>>
>>29448454
Go eat some trap dick ya cunt. Just because you gave up doesn't mean OP has to. Total lack of empathy. Un-fucking believable.
>>
File: url.jpg (8 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
8 KB, 268x188
>>29445471
>advice is literally run away from your problems
kek
>>
>>29448627
I knew a relationship wouldn't work so I pursued a friendship.
We genuinely share similar interests but it clearly means jack shit to her
>>
File: 1466104961171.jpg (84 KB, 774x519) Image search: [Google]
1466104961171.jpg
84 KB, 774x519
>>29448665
Settle down there, hoss. Fuck's sake.
>>29448760
the /fit/ approach to life.
>>
>>29448312

Beautifully spoken familia

original
>>
IRL people are never that direct, actually it'd be pretty rude to tell someone you aren't interested in them after 3 days of casual contact.

If you had proper interaction with people on regular basis you would realize this.
>>
>>29449012
Its ruder to keep a person in the dark and waste their time.

That's honestly what she did.
>>
>>29449090
Not really, I mean it's fairly obvious if she stopped talking to you she doesn't give a shit.

You have to realize that and the only reason you want to be explicitly told is so you can get more upset.
>>
>>29444809

Is this that girl from Seattle from a few days ago?

If it is, give up on her, anon. She was a major drama queen and even admitted to it. Plus she had a thing with her narcissistic kinda sorta not really boyfriend-friend.

She readily admitted he was fucking up her life but she couldn't bare to cut him out.

She's talking to that guy right now, anon. She's trying to get him to like her, and he's just using her dumbass again.

She would leave/cheat on you a 1000 times with him, anon. Not cause you're beta but because she is broken. She is rwtarded, and useless (save for her holes).

Move on anon, and realize any woman on here is just as broken (if not MORE so) as the men.
>>
>>29444809
>you now realize during that time that you were being ignored by her, she was probably talking to another guy who would be an "upgrade" from you

it is completely unacceptable for a woman to do this. even if you guys only talked for 3 days, any decent fucking human being should be upfront with their feelings and tell you she isn't interested anymore. fuck her man. you don't need that toxicity in your life.
>>
File: 1444794060611.png (226 KB, 351x348) Image search: [Google]
1444794060611.png
226 KB, 351x348
>>29446601
you are lucky you put that correction you little shit. i would have come down on you so hard with my hammer of exacting accurate autism you would be forced to lurk for another 3 years faggot
>>
File: 1418909134832.png (103 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
1418909134832.png
103 KB, 684x576
>>29449274
i atleast want her to acknowledge the fact she planned to stream stuff with me.

Like that was planned for today.
The fact that isn't being acknowledged is what is driving me fucking mad.

I couldn't help it, i've already asked her. Just now, that's the only thing i've asked her though. About the plans which were supposed to happen today. I didn't say I was annoyed or convey anything else.

I feel like it's not too beta to at least ask about what we planned.
>>
>>29449348
no it isnt. she's from california
>>
File: Sanic.jpg (145 KB, 888x929) Image search: [Google]
Sanic.jpg
145 KB, 888x929
>>29447925
Yo Robuttnik
>>
>>29445023
Ask her ONE thing and one thing only:

"Is there a reason you don't talk to me?"

Nothing more, nothing less, say NOTHING after that, check in every other day until you're sure she won't respond.
>>
>>29450327
sarah?

origamic statement
>>
>>29446514
See this, faggot:
>>29450510
>>
>>29450540
>>29450510
ok. I just recently asked her something should i ask her this so soon?
>>
>>29445471
>if anyone asks you where you are going just ignore them.
>you are going. you are gone.

Trying to convince someone to literally become MGTOW
>>
>>29450562
No, I didn't see your post about that. If things don't get better in the next few days, just remember those words.

"Is there a reason you don't talk to me?"

Say that when you're ready and she's had time to respond.
>>
>>29450657
>>29450580
she finally responded.
I didn't ask that question.

she says she was busy all day, but i saw her post on twitter 2 hours ago.
>>
>>29444809
she's a fat cow and never wants to meet you, just wants to talk only.
you being in the same city ruins that
>>
>>29450704
stalk stalk stalk
>>
>>29450742
atleast i know to be more suspicious.
>>
Women do this because everyone does this

When a relationship doesn't look like it's going anywhere or there is no spark, people will usually stop talking. Sometimes the female will stop talking and that's usually the queue for the man to stop responding also. It stops things from becoming awkward and it lets people down gently. It's one of the subtleties of interpersonal communication.

This is how it goes for 99% of the population. However, people on the autistic spectrum who, by definition, can't follow the rules of communication will obviously fuck up on this. And every time, they will get mad at how "illogical" everyone is being.

I know how arrogant autistic people can be. Despite the ones being mentally ill fuckups, they insist that everyone else is the problem and look down their nose at them for being mean, obtuse or secretive. As if it's the other persons fault that the autistic person couldn't pick up on the rules of communication.

If the world was run by autistics, everyone would be blunt and crass and their would be no joy in socialising. So if you are autistic, put your ego aside and accept that you are the problem and stop expecting good, mentally healthy people to accommodate you. It's painfully obvious that OP has autism because of his social stupidity and haughty attitude.
>>
>>29448665
>he goes to 4chan
>and expects empathy

yeah naw m8 gb2 reddit noramlfag
>>
>>29450779
beautifully written.
>>
>>29450742
What do you mean by this post?
>>29450779
Couples don't stop talking to each other for no reason. There has to be something that happened to dwindle the flame between them. Depending on what this reason was, it is acceptable for the opposite partner to feel anger towards the one becoming distant.
>>
>>29450704
What exactly did she post, though?
>>
>>29450972
random nonsense about tv shows
>>
>>29444809
She's probably scared because she wanted to have you as a friend and now that she knows you live near eachother she's worried you'll want to date.

Which, being honest, I'm sure is your intention
>>
>>29451110
she's moving soon so I could never
>>
>>29451032
Could've been a post from mobile?
>>
File: 1438273890039.jpg (156 KB, 600x1065) Image search: [Google]
1438273890039.jpg
156 KB, 600x1065
>>29451334
op here she actually is cucking me but i am just desperate so i am going to pretend shes interested exclusively in me. but really is just using me as one of her orbiters for emotional attention while she fucks some chad being busy all day.
>>
>>29451473
if only i was that thin
>>
>>29451608
>>29451473
TOP KEK TACO
>>
>>29450779
This op. This anon is on the money amigo
>>
>>29444809
you're so 5 minutes ago
>>
I don't know why people need to be clingy cunts.

It's honestly annoying, a lot of the time I just hate chatting or talking, I'd rather be by myself. If I like you enough I'll message you as much as I can. Even then, that shit wears me out.

Sometimes people just don't click with each other.
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.