[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /NEET/ here? What did you do today? How much longer can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 781454003388710472.png (265 KB, 636x262) Image search: [Google]
781454003388710472.png
265 KB, 636x262
Who /NEET/ here?

What did you do today?

How much longer can you last this life?
>>
Woke up, rubbed my moms feet, browesd some trap threads, now I'm eating twizzlers.
>>
>>29444748
>rubbed my moms feet

Did you get turned on
>>
Exercise and diet is supposed to help but it doesn't
fuck
>>
>>29444708
I got up, decided against showering, ordered pizza, and got on here.

I keep going until parents cut me off
>>
did nothing

i can maybe sustain it for another year before the reality of bills catches up with me
>>
I walked really fucking far to Target, its a comfy walk.

All I bought there was a bag of sour patch kids but I looked around for 4 hours
>>
>>29444708
Woke up, lurked r9k. That's about it. I can last this life for as long as it's offered to me.
>>
I been browsing 4chan for 7 fucking hours since I woke up
>>
Moped, moped, vented, moped, moped, vented a few more times. Cooked bacon and eggs, didn't even finish it. Moped, moped. Dozed off, woke back up, felt like shit. Went for a walk. Oh hey, now it's 10 PM and everything's still shit. Day in a nutshell. I think that's every day for far too long now.

I need to get a job, a hobby, actually play video games again or start watching anime. I can last like this for a bit longer, but I don't want to. But I don't want to do anything. I don't want to stay as a NEET, but right now I also don't want to get one of the jobs available to me.
>>
Woke up at about 8AM but I was still sleepy so I didn't get up until 12PM.

Turn my computer on, roll the window blinds up but keep the curtains closed as usual.

Go to the bathroom, shit and piss, wash my face.

Had a usual 850kcal breakfast in front of my computer while I check today's news and /r9k/ for a while.

Forgot that I skipped my teeth care, go back to the bathroom to floss, brush and mouthwash.

Go to my garden because the sun is shining and I need my Vitamin D, stay in there for about 10 minutes.

Play Victoria II for about 3 hours.

Cook my lunch.

Do my bed.

Finish watching any seasonal anime that I torrented but didn't watch yet.

Check /a/ for a while.

Go back to playing Victoria II but get bored of it near the endgame so I quit and delete my savegames.

Start having obsessive thoughs over something that I had cleared out yesterday, and even two weeks back too. This has become routine, and it's about even more ridiculous stuff now.

Dinner time. I just take any healthy food to go a bit over 2000kcal and eat it in front of my computer.

Wash my face, floss and brush my teeth again.

Return to broswing /a/ and /r9k/.
>>
I want to die
Hvfjn
>>
>>29445262
Jesus that sounds absolutely depressing
>>
>>29446188
I know. I can't even find a good suicide method so that makes it even worse.
>>
>>29444708
>wake up at 6pm
>get a cold shower
>get back into bed and go on steam on phone
>talk alittle before getting dressed and sitting down at pc
>watch anime with friendo
>play vidya
>look for new music

will be going back to sleep at 8am, been a neet for about two years it's getting p boring etc so i guess maybe another year at max
>>
>>29445183
I can last like this for a bit longer, but I don't want to. But I don't want to do anything. I don't want to stay as a NEET, but right now I also don't want to get one of the jobs available to me.

Same situation here brobot. I have tomorrow a job interview and of course I will go to it and try to get it, but there is still the lingering feeling of wanting the NEET life still. I feel like I am right now at a crossroad in my life.
>>
went for a brief walk this morning, and browsed the internet all day. same as any other day really. I didn't start going outside for exercise until like a year ago tho, so back then it was worse.
>>
Got up, jerked off, played some Skyward Sword, and I gotta go do yard work later.
I woke up too early so I've been grouchy. I'm literally wasting my day.
>>
File: feels40.png (107 KB, 273x302) Image search: [Google]
feels40.png
107 KB, 273x302
>left house to buy a kebab
>being 14 hours at tablet/ computer like everyday
when my parents find out that i wasnt at the job center at all they probably gonna kick me out
>>
Woke up, drove around some because I'm getting my drivers license before too long, played Hearts of Iron IV for maybe five hours, then got on 4chan and started listening to music. Ate dinner a little while ago. Going to go get stoned with my one friend and walk around town at night when he gets off work.
>>
>>29446296
Are you too good for a bullet to the head? Thats how I plan on going out
>>
>>29444972
it may have helped me. around the time i started eating right exercising i realized i have nothing to be sad about so that may have had something to do with it.

all i ever do is watch anime and work out and i can't say life is bad or i don't enjoy it.
>>
>eat the same food every day that i know makes me ill
>probably more than once
either you are some kind of masochist or just retarded. there's plenty of cheap foods out there.
>>
>>29444708
Woke up
Talked to my online girlfriend
got bitched at by my alcoholic mother
Made us breakfast
played an old browser MMO
Shitposted
waiting for mom to come back with the credit card i lent her this morning for beer so I can order a pizza
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.