[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this all there is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 720x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 720x424
I've started my first job, it's just a summer thing. After a week and a bit here's the average day:

> wake up at 7am
> arrive there at 8:30
> get to working, it's fucking boring copying stuff off bits of paper into a database
> go for lunch about 1, either eat with a bunch of normies I secretly hate or go on my own to get a more expensive meal at a nearby joint
> Work more
> leave about 4-5, get train home
> with clubs or family stuff too busy or tired to do anything like Vidya or reading, usually the only things keeping me alive
> go to bed at 10, too tired to do anything fun
> await weekend

Just fucking kill me if this is all there is to working life.
>>
you just described my life since I turned 16. 9 years and literally nothing to show for it .

get used to it
>>
>>29444575
Mine's a touch more comfy, but yeah wagekekking's not all it's cracked up to be. Still you got clubs and family stuff, which to me sounds fun would rather play vidya though tbqh
>>
>>29444575
In my experience that's pretty much all there is to the working world. The NEET way of life is truly godly. Why did I even bother with higher education ?
>>
Yes, this is the typical grind of the introverted cyborg (ie. failed normie). Hope you've got friends you can actually appreciate.
>>
File: 1448513130065.jpg (77 KB, 1012x678) Image search: [Google]
1448513130065.jpg
77 KB, 1012x678
Welcome to being a grown ass adult. it only gets better if you get a better job.
>>
this is what real life is, it's fucking awful op. I did it for six months, working an office job. it was fucking awful and I was bored at work and tired at home. fuck that.
>>
>>29444727
I like em but I just wanna play games and read books a lot more. Guess I'm glad I've got uni starting back up in August, not exactly free but nobody hassles me to come to class and I've passed every class on essays written in a single day. Hope things get easier for you though, 9 years is a tough gig.

>>29444799
Like 2, one of whom I've got a crush on so makes it a pain to talk to her.

>>29444827
Another 50 years, yay
>>
>>29444888
Chek'd, neetbux the only way out?
>>
>>29445087
or find a non-traditional career with lots of time off, like a teacher or something. maybe something that has a lot of commissions, like an artist or writer. but then those jobs you really gotta hustle. if it's just for the summer I suggest you get something part-time instead. more flexible hours, more time off. the pay isn't as good but if you're still in school and living with mommy and daddy it's fine.
>>
>>29445140
I kinda want to be a writer, doing the work cause I need a career if that falls through.
Alternatively I could become a trap and find a sugar daddy but that feels lazy. Plus when I'm not longer young and femme I'll be chucked.
>>
It's pretty bland when you're not one of those special people with a "passion" or a "real hobby"
normies only make it by intoxicating themselves during the weekends
>>
>has data entry job
>wonders why life is shit

hint: it's because you're retarded
find a job you're actually interested in, idiot
>>
>>29444575
>operating a laserprinter makes me tired
I can hear you getting fatter, landwhale.
>>
>not trying to automate your job.
>>
File: I_Need_Shoes.jpg (70 KB, 554x921) Image search: [Google]
I_Need_Shoes.jpg
70 KB, 554x921
How do I get a data entry job as a 21 year old with no references and 1 prior job as a cashier?

I like to type.
>>
>>29445971
Enter the premise and give a firm handshake to the manager :) you just have to pull yourself up by your bootstraps
>>
Drugs are the only way to make it through a life like this. Make sure you stick to the soft stuff, a cup of black coffee and a bowl of weed followed by some eye drops before work does the trick for me.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.