[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you hurt yourselves, robots? I don't slice my wrists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160621_164116356.jpg (761 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160621_164116356.jpg
761 KB, 1456x2592
Do you hurt yourselves, robots?
I don't slice my wrists but I just cut my knuckles with a knife and applied alcohol lotion to it. Feels good, man.
Pic related.
>>
I've always wanted to do wall punching, but I worry that it would fuck up your knuckle joints later in life or give you arthritis or something.
>>
>>29444238

Yeah it really does
I already have old man hands from it
>>
>>29444238
Punch something softer then. Punching trees and bushes is not as hard as hitting a wall, but since they have sticks and stems they will fuck up the skin of your knuckles just as much and you can bleed from it. It's like you fought with a cat.
>>
>>29444238
I broke one of my knuckles doing this. It's not worth it.
>>
>>29444238
>not training your knuckles taekwondo style, breaking them and having the bones heal into massive knuckles
>>
>>29444238
Do it, it's fun and very exhilirating. Just maintain proper fist form and nothing will happen.

But you have to hit something that will yield, like thin metal (car), plywood, or whatever. Concrete or anything else that won't absorb the hit well will fuck you up.

>>29444319
Trees are bad since they're thick and won't absorb shit.

>>29444354
You're a faggot.

There's also this fun thing I do which lets me hit ANY SURFACE whatsoever, regardless of whether it absorbs or not, with whatever force I want.

You just make a fist and hit with its bottom side. My muscle there is very large and strong so it absorbs everything.

I can literally hit concrete walls with all my strength and not suffer a scratch. It's amazing.
>>
I hurt myself today. To see if I still feel, anon.
>>
I cut on my hip. It started all nice and orderly but now its a mess
>>
>>29444661
you should post pics of of your hip, please.
>>
>>29444024
I used to pick at my gums and make them bleed, sometimes cut off a bit of them.
It felt so good, don't know why.
I stopped now that I irreversably cut off a chunk of it though.
I regret doing it so much.
>>
Pain is interesting to me but I don't like physical damage. If I get a bad scratch or something I usually sterilize it with near boiling water and I have to stop myself from not pouring too much. You're not even supposed to do that. I think I'm fucked up.
>>
I punch myself real hard in the stomach and chest when I get the hiccups while drunk to get ride of them.

most recently happened Saturday and still have some bruises, would not recommend.
>>
I cut on my thigh a little bit, mostly while drunk. More than that, I burn my shoulder with lighters. I haven't in a little while, but for a while I was doing it semi regularly with normal lighters, and then I got a butane torch lighter, and that left a decent mark for a while. They're all pretty faded now though.
>>
Great. Now you look bulimic.
>>
I chem my lips and fingers, sometimes really badly. Usually it ends up with blood.
>>
>>29444874
>I cut on my thigh a little bit
photograph it next time.
>>
I hit myself repeatedly on the head either with my fists or on the wall. I think I gave myself a bit of a concussion a few weeks back, I felt really sick, my vision was swimming and I was behaving strangely.
>>
I tried everything but I stick to cutting because blood. I also bang my head against the wall when meltdown.
>>
File: 171648.jpg (434 KB, 2069x1513) Image search: [Google]
171648.jpg
434 KB, 2069x1513
>>29444704
This is a kinda older one, can't take a new pic right now, sorry
>>
>>29444024
mzjddndjxhdbdjsbzjsbsbddbssb test
>>
>>29446032
Interesting patterns, looks like it'll heal well if you ever decide it's time to stop.
>>
>>29444238
today i can't fully straighten three fingers on my left hand.
>>
>>29444238
>be a musician
>punch walls every once in a while
>middle knuckles on each hand permanently swollen
>can still play instruments just fine

Don't do it anymore though. Would only recommend wall-punching if you get super upset.
>>
i usually rip my nails off with my teeth, it's painful to the point of me groaning but it feels so good.

i'm walking about tearing off at least half of the clear part, never the whole entire nail.
>>
Punched the fuck out of a thin wall. Wrecked it's shit. Happened during an argument. Lucky hand isn't more fucked up, just scabs an bruises. Day after got drunk and cut my face open with a steak knife. Cut was maybe 5cm long and 1cm wide when I opened my mouth. Too afraid to go to hospital for fear of forcing me to go to psych ward. Used butterfly bandaid to hold moth shut. Don't self harm I greatly regret doing both probably have permanent disfigurement. Try to find another outlet
>>
>>29448736
Pics of the face wound?
>>
>>29447384
Yeah, the older ones are pretty faded. I take good care of myself when I'm not out of it.
>>
File: received_1822016618026230.jpg (82 KB, 1080x1029) Image search: [Google]
received_1822016618026230.jpg
82 KB, 1080x1029
Wallpunching here. One knuckle is permanently flatter now. Also some small scars left where skin got torn.
I moved to a heavy punching bag. It's more expensive but it's a good workout and a stress relief.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.