[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone noticed a sharp rise in "men" being jealous?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1452755702878.jpg (145 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1452755702878.jpg
145 KB, 1024x768
Has anyone noticed a sharp rise in "men" being jealous? Like mad at men who look better, have more money or whatever? More than before? Am I imagining it or is it a trend?
>>
>>29443662
>anecdotal evidence
>trend
>>
File: boyhair BTFO.jpg (697 KB, 2017x1302) Image search: [Google]
boyhair BTFO.jpg
697 KB, 2017x1302
>>29443662
no, you're not imagining it, it's mostly feminized boyhairs
>>
I can confirm it. I'm suffering from a special type of jealousy where I don't want the other person to lose what they have, but it makes me feel like shit and I want to die.
>>
>>29443662
no you are just developing a retorarecuck fetish
>>
File: Walkerdeathphoto2.jpg (50 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
Walkerdeathphoto2.jpg
50 KB, 500x487
Jealousy isn't wrong, those men could restrain themselves ever so slightly but refuse, and therefore I'm glad when they die.
Pic related, "hurr I'm such a good driver!"
>>
>>29443662
Because of the 80/20 rule, even ugly fatties except nothing but an 8/10+ Chad whilst the rest of us get left in the dust.
>>
Are you a woman?
Can you please tell me why all women automatically think that guys are jealous for whatever reason?
It's very annoying.
>>
>>29443744
And yet nobody actually wants to be bald
>>
>>29443759
been there done yea
>>
>>29443829
>this asspained boyhair

kek
>>
>>29443898
You just make it painfully obvious you're an angry bald dude whos jealous of people with hair
>>
>>29444681
lmao stay mad fuck boy, maybe you should change your tampon
>>
Yes it comes from men idolizing other men like sports players and musicians and the general feminization of men.

They are all becoming bitches so the economy can better enslave them.
>>
>>29444710
Alright baldy
>>
>>29443662
I'd guess you're noticing this >>29443744
I don't think there's any other trends going on.
>>
I've gotten so angry I've come all the way around with my thinking.
Men are so superior to women I don't even hate chads anymore. I admire them.
Women are totally shit though. they literally evolved to be parasites off of men.
If humans only had 1 sex the manipulative behavior women pull would never be considered acceptable by the species
If you remove all women civilization would still work ( reproduction issues notwithstanding )
If you remove all the men, the remants of humanity would very quickly devolve back into the stone age.
>>
>>29443662
when you cant get pussy cuz marriage an fidelity mean nothing an rape an prostitution are illegal and women are taking half the good jobs through manipulating like they were born to do then only going after the top 10% of males, rather than it be the reverse situation of males going after maybe, the top 50% of women and then settling -- well, this sort of thing tends to happen.

make no mistake, needs are not being met.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.