[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we keep living?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: dark reality trans.png (25 KB, 164x164) Image search: [Google]
dark reality trans.png
25 KB, 164x164
Life keeps beating us down, yet we keep coming back. Do robots have Stockholm Syndrome?
>>
no, i have spite

i fucking despise you cunts and what force if any is in control of the world, so i refuse to give up because it would feel like letting you cunts and those cunts win
>>
>>29443676
wow look everyone a special snowflake.
>>
File: Buddha2288.jpg (150 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Buddha2288.jpg
150 KB, 1200x900
here is why: the shining limitless light of enlightenment promises the key to life and death
>>
it's not like you die and reroll as a new character. you die and that's it. if it was any other way we would have all killed ourselves by now.
>>
>>29443723
there's nothing special about this, i'm sure many feel the same way
>>
>>29443731
so if you have 10 lives, you should just try to move on to the next one rather than making the most of the life you have to learn and adapt?
>>
>>29443781
the concept of rerolling is to get a better start early in life. but it's not real. all we have is one life. we don't kill ourselves because death is an end, not a new beginning.
>>
>>29443781
I think I'd waste the first 9 trying to learn how the game of life works and as much about anything else I could then use the last one as beSt I could, with the standards being set at becoming alpha+
>>
File: 1400725029951.png (75 KB, 983x1013) Image search: [Google]
1400725029951.png
75 KB, 983x1013
WE COME NOT INTO THIS LIFE BUT OUT OF IT

CONSCIOUSNESS IS A FABRIC FIT TO OUR SKULLS
>>
I don't know anymore. I don't even want to live on anymore. I wish I could believe in some form of faith so that I could feel like something else was dictating everything and still had my best interest in mind. But I'm stuck just hating myself for my decisions and being forced to deal with whatever the results are.

Astrologists can believe that events are dictated by the stars and can receive guidance from them. Spiritualists believe they can be given guidance from the deceased. Various religions believe that their god can give them guidance, while always having their well-being in mind.
I'm stuck knowing the present is either a result of my actions or circumstance. Any time it isn't a result of circumstance it's a result of my actions and if there's a dead end that's my fault.

That's such a shitty life to be forced to accept. Especially if someone has something you wanted. That means they made better choices than you did, and ultimately got the result you wanted. Or if you had it and threw it away, they made the right choices to get what you regret throwing away.

Life's really shitty when you're an idiot.
>>
it's because humans are by nature optimistic so if they are not incredible depressive or in a really fucked up no recovering phase then it doesn't resort to suicide. there is also the motive of hedonism that doesn't let a weak one to let himself go if they can remain in a perpetual state of satisfaction
>>
>>29443810
how can you reroll better if you don't live well?
surely you carry over your gains (and losses!)?
so why would you kill yourself?
>>
>>29443937
I was saying we don't kill ourselves because this is it. this is our only chance at life.
>>
>>29443631
Because I'm not a quitter, damnit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.