[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this really what women truly want?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: lol.jpg (114 KB, 960x956) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
114 KB, 960x956
Is this really what women truly want?
>>
>>29443621
a slave? it seems so
>>
>>29443621
i dont know, havent talked to a woman in so many years to be honest
>>
>>29443621
Women don't know what they want. They say they want kindness, but then when you are kind it turns them off and when you are cruel it turns them on.
>>
>do women want emotional bfs
just to cuck them
>>
Their emotional bf should be that. Their physical boyfriend needs to not be a beta bitch
>>
>>29443621
Yes

but then they also want a Chad to fuck them desu
>>
it's missing the other 4 panels where that guy has a huge dick, huge house, nice car, and he fucks her into a coma every night
>>
>>29443621
>All the men in those pics are Chad
They just want Chad, they could care less what he brings to the table so long as he is tall, chiseled, and ripped.
>>
>>29443621
so they want a chad that won't leave?
>>
>>29443621
They'd want that for about 2 months but unless he's pulling her hair when he fucks her she's gonna realize he's a little bitch. Woman want a man who's dominant.
>>
>>29443773
not exaclty, they want both dominant and beta traits

that's why so many women have orbiters. their dominant alpha gorilla boyfriend isn't going to do nice things for her, he just deep dicks her into oblivion. the emotional beta orbiter is the one who will help her shop and give her rides when her car breaks down and be a good listener when she's sad about her bf
>>
They want to dominate a chad and turn him into their slave. It's the ultimate female fantasy.
>>
>>29443621
Once you start doing all those she'll bitch about how you aren't "manly" anymore
>>
>>29443697
>emotional bf
>social bf
>financial bf
>sexual bf
>holiday bf
>workplace bf

The love story of the modern, liberated woman.
>>
Women don't know what they want. That's been true about women (and beta men) through history and will continue to be true until the Great Merge where all of humanity consolidates into one cosmic consciousness
>>
>>29443621
Notice that he's ripped and hot?
They'd take a guy who looks like that and does non ofnthose things over a guy whom looks half as good and does two times as many things.

Genetics are a hell of a drug boyo
>>
>>29443939
it's going to be nice when humanity goes full gattaca and we won't have to deal with this whole attraction nonsense anymore because everyone will be engineered to be attractive and intelligent
>>
>>29443835
>a good listener when she's sad about her bf
I hope I am able to stop this if it ever happens
>>
>>29443621
when they're not ovulating

their perfect boyfriend is le sensitive beta for 3 weeks and chad lightningdick for a week
>>
File: 43424678.png (120 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
43424678.png
120 KB, 396x400
>>29443897
Financial and sexual bf are the same guy and then the rest are just orbiters you dumb neet.

GOSH
>>
>>29443621
women don't know what they want. it is the man who choose and does what he wants.
>>
>>29443969
you won't be able to escape it once it happens. she has already trapped and forced you to be in her orbit
>>
>>29443621
that's probably what some 17 year old tumblr girl wants
get a real woman
>>
>>29443701
The one thing that men don't understand about women is that they literally don't think of guys who don't meet they're qualifications as "men" or even people sometimes. These guys are "cashiers", "the guy who fixes the car", "the gardener" etc. They're stripped of any personal qualifications since they're useless to the woman.
You can tell the quality and character of a woman by how she treats these people, or treats those who can give her nothing.
>>
>>29443984
Sister you must be 4/10 """"chubby curvy"""" to only bag two kinds of bfs.
>>
>>29444122
I'm a loyal, modest woman. I don't need more than 1 bf and 5 orbiters.
>>
>>29444168
You mean plain, without social skills or ambitions.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (52 KB, 526x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
52 KB, 526x200
no, women only want stockbroking murderers
>>
>>29443897

Tfw all these except financial is a BBC
>>
>>29444222
That's quite an assumption anon, don't you think so!
>>
>>29443621
The bottom right picture looks like a Chinese maid girl getting fucked doggy style

- t. High as shit anon
>>
woman want a docile and submissive slave that can be dominant and assertive in a click of a button
>>
>>29443621
>women actually wanting to be THIS fucking lazy

You know that this is just like grown men relying on their mommy for their food, chores and everything. Literal womanchildren. Welcome to 2016.
>>
>>29443621
Yes, but they will never consider you to be an "alpha male" if you treat them this way.
>>
The whole obediently serving them food is kind of pathetic, but I would totally get off on doing things that would effect how a girl looked. I'd love to draw mehndi on a girls hands and feet.
>>
>>29444376
This is probably the most accurate post I've ever seen on /r9k/ and I've been here a long time.

source: lived with 2 sisters and mother most life. Known many females and the males in relationships with them. I have a girlfriend who tries to do this to me sometimes.
>>
I don't get why women need so many men. Hypergamous behavior is so dull.

I've always wanted a man who would posess me rather than cater to me. I always wanted a guy to order for me at a restaurant too
>tfw not owned by 1 man who loves me
>>
Women want a real man.
>>
>>29444793
That your girlfriend is still with you despite you not giving in tells you all you need to know. They don't actually want you to be submissive, they're testing you. As soon as you bend, your relationship starts to fall apart (although she might keep you for a long time, as long as you are still useful).
>>
a pussy wiped fag?

guess so

ow and make millions per year, lets not forget about that
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.