[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at the background house. Rusted kitchenwave, handmade shelves.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: CantWakeUp.jpg (204 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
CantWakeUp.jpg
204 KB, 1024x768
Look at the background house. Rusted kitchenwave, handmade shelves. These people are extremely poor but the old man is used to it. Most likely made all that stuff with his own hands. He had a son and tried his best to raise him well. But what happened? The internet got a hold on him and drove the devil into him. Now instead of being a hard working man, like himself, who would at very the least be able to take care of himself when the old man dies, he has a degenerate of a son. A degenerate of a son who spends his time and limited money making animal costumes. And he has the audacity to dress up and pretend to be a dogman during one of the few family holidays they get to spend time together. The father is ashamed. The mother is ashamed. Some other relative holds the camera and tries to cheers everyone on because they don't want this family to fall apart anymore than it possibly could. And the worst thing is, the son doesn't even bother to take his silly mask off. No, instead he would prefer to mantain his role of gay faggot furry. When he fondly looks back on this picture he will be completely oblivious to the shame his family felt and still feels. No. In his delusional mind, enforced by online supporters he will feels he is doing a good thing, that his life is great, and that he is the wolfman he always knew he was.... because he is insane. The constant shadow of a wasted life.
>>
i agree...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTC_nXSSOdI

vid ofc related
>>
>>29443576
that furry suit is cute. bet the guy in it is a cutie-pie too
>>
File: 1464661287839.jpg (73 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
1464661287839.jpg
73 KB, 332x333
I'm sure the old man will get some relief on his next life.
>>
>>29443576
>the constant shadow of a wasted life

Delete this. It's much better when it ends with "Because he is insane."
>>
>>29443576
What if I told you my house is more fucked than that? the paint seems to be quite good on their house.

I wish I had a camera I could take some pictures of my house and become a robot meme.
>>
This makes me incredibly sad
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.