[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dont understand girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: she says i drink too much.png (838 KB, 873x645) Image search: [Google]
she says i drink too much.png
838 KB, 873x645
lezbot here, (tits or gtfo etc etc fuck you) and even i dont understand what the fuck girls want. i keep making the "joke" if id been born a guy i would have probably been the generic angry white male woman hater who goes postal

first love together for years, she cheated

second and last girlfriend, together a couple years, convinces me she cheated, says she didnt and was testing me, flashes her tits behind a bar to dudes, would get naked at parties, lie about where she was, piece of shit

tried out tinder, everyone fucking sucked, just constant stupid bitches with snapchat filters for pics

meet a girl on there, she didn't suck and we start "talking", sleep together a couple times, talk about being together then BAM

she disappears and blocks me on everything

it must be me at this point because the only other alternative is im a degenerate and should start identifying as a cis white male and start blaming women for my emotional and trust issues

are fem girls just sluts
>>
File: 51JcAiJ.jpg (182 KB, 640x711) Image search: [Google]
51JcAiJ.jpg
182 KB, 640x711
>>29442994
>fucked more than 4 girls in her life
>why are all girls whores ?

really ? you expect me to bait this shit ?
>>
>implying you're not a guy roleplaying
Tits or gtfo to prove otherwise, baitmaster.
>>
>>29442994
Yes. Modern women for the most part are pretentious, vapid, slutty, entitled trash. Only date them if you're willing to set the bar lower than you ever thought you'd need to. I know it's soul crushing, but so is being alone.
>>
>>29443172
i named 3 girls, 2 of which were longterm relationships and 1 i tried to date but ghosted me
>>
Don't you want a family?
Maybe the one who "ghosted" you actually got her life together and found a husband to have children and a future with.

>act like teenage wanker
>surprised is unable to attract anything but teenage wankers
Grow up.
>>
In every lesbian relationship there is a good and a bad lesbian.

The less toxic one, in this case you, would be the good lesbian. Tough shit, gotta deal with it.

Get out roastie ree
>>
>>29443499
there is literally no such thing as a "good" lesbian
>>
File: 1465058361525.jpg (126 KB, 673x700) Image search: [Google]
1465058361525.jpg
126 KB, 673x700
>>29442994
You are one of the rare women born with a masculine mind.
You should force yourself "gay" and date males.
>>
Well what kind of a partner are you?
What are your downfalls?
Where are you meeting these women?
How old are you?
>>
>>29443496
no pretty sure shes getting drunk and partying based on what my friend tells me

also no, why, do you want a husband?
>>
>Women are retarded and can't into relationships
>2 women in a relationship = double retard

Lesbians are batshit crazy. They have the highest rate of spousal/domestic abuse of any orientation. You basically shouldn't exist. Bisexual women can at least reproduce and survive in harem conditions, your kind can't and is shit.

Living in A FUCKING LEAF I know a lot of lesbians, and they are always, always dysfunctional in every way even if they're really intelligent otherwise. Also, this is true
>>29443499
except it's less so "good" than "less insane"
>>
>>29443596
according to my two exes and friends im a good girlfriend but also kind of a pushover

my two real gf's i met through social interactions, the ghost girl i met on tinder

25, i definitely have a drinking problem. maybe im just a piece of shit and girls hate being around me
>>
>>29442994
why do lesbian relationships have such high rates of domestic violence and why is obesity a growing issues for lesbians?
>>
>>29443530
>>29443616

Next time I'll put """"""""""good"""""""""" so everyone can understand.
>>
>>29443616
yeah, nahh
>>
File: IMG_20160504_170813_197.jpg (89 KB, 834x716) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160504_170813_197.jpg
89 KB, 834x716
>>29443575
>Full retard grammar.
>>
File: 1456072991748.jpg (14 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1456072991748.jpg
14 KB, 306x306
>>29442994
So many cunts have gone lesbo and so many males have gone MGTOW that cunts are the ones whining about cunts.

It's beautiful.
>>
>>29442994
>being a dyke
>wondering wh you have problems

It's because pussy doesn't it into other pussy, you undoubtedly fat dyke with probably short hair and cargo shorts.

If you can't fix your fucked-up perversion, then at least just learn that all women, including you, want someone else to make all of their active decisions for them and then test that person by fighting those decisions. Women don't respect people who don't control them with cruelty and malice.

PROOF: you now respect me because I put you in your place with this post. your'e probably considering breaking your perversion to get some of my cock.
>>
>>29443658
obesity is a problem for every gender and sexuality because everyone is gross

ive never dated an obese girl, and im not obese so i wouldnt know, but there are a of gross fat lesbians mucking around
>>
>>29443645
No don't think that you're not a pos. Try to be super rational about it. You're 25 still really young most people aren't ready to settle down at 25.

The drinking might be a real issue it's a red flag to most partners that someone might not be emotionally stable enough to have a real relationship.

Take time to examine you're behavior and improve.

Not based on what others think but what you think. What would you want to improve about yourself and how would you go about doing it.
>>
>>29443796
nah im good anon, im fit and love girls, but thnx
>>
>>29443805
i guess thats true, i should probably slow the drinking down for my own benefit and hope everything else falls into place

id like to be happier and content without some dumb girl to place all my meaning in
>>
>>29443876
Cool. glad to hear you say that a lot of relationships turn real bad real fast bc one partner puts all of the meaning into the relationship that's obsession it can also be looked at like an addiction.

What do you like to do? What kind of hobbies do you have? Do you have a career?
>>
>>29443598
No, I want a wife, because I'm a normal, generate man who wants to secure the existence of his people and a future for white children.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.