[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk past a girl at the bus station after i leave the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: hello_darness_my_old_friend.png (509 KB, 499x635) Image search: [Google]
hello_darness_my_old_friend.png
509 KB, 499x635
>walk past a girl at the bus station after i leave the gym
>she looks at me briefly and takes on the smile of disgust
>feel sorry for being an eyesore for everyone

why the fuck am i even trying ?
>>
File: CleX_j1UgAA33kq.jpg (20 KB, 401x598) Image search: [Google]
CleX_j1UgAA33kq.jpg
20 KB, 401x598
Well, so that one day they will look at you and not puke.
>>
>smile of disgust
What?
>>
>>29443653

forced smile that is
>>
>>29442923
>Smile of disgust
I'm 99,99% sure you're just imagining this. People generally don't 'smile out of disgust', even if you really are disgusting.
>>
File: lil_slugger.jpg (346 KB, 1600x2000) Image search: [Google]
lil_slugger.jpg
346 KB, 1600x2000
>>29443708
maybe, but that would then again mean, that i am slowly becoming paranoid and that isn't a suitable prospect either.
But, good answer m8
>>29443619
top bantz m8
>>
>>29443849
I've been through a pretty depressed period about a year and a half ago. I desperately needed support from other people. I remember that when I was looking for this, it seemed like everybody disliked me and rejected me. It was thanks to the help of one guy (that later became an extremely close friend) that I managed to slowly snap out of it. After that, I realized that I only imagined it all. People didn't outright reject. They were just cold and indifferent, something that I am to a lot of other people as well. From then on I consciously tried to be nicer to people and the rewards I got from that are truly great.
Either way, 'smiles out of disgust' don't exist. It was likely a genuine positive signal. Try to see through the haze, bro.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.