[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw small penis I never wanted this feel. I wish I able to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
>tfw small penis
I never wanted this feel. I wish I able to be confident and like myself.
>>
File: 1464415210994.png (1 MB, 1057x1500) Image search: [Google]
1464415210994.png
1 MB, 1057x1500
>tfw trap
>tfw no big dick bf
there is no worse feel
>>
>>29442812
lower your standards faglord
>>
>>29442830
My only standards are to have a big penis and not be fat.
>>
File: chaosmen-ulrich.jpg (43 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
chaosmen-ulrich.jpg
43 KB, 450x675
Why do you care that your penis is small? I mean I get it, who the fuck doesnt want a big dick?

Your cock is for you, anon. Its not for women. You use your cock to fuck a woman, not to give her meaning or purpose. When you fuck a woman with your cock the end goal isn't giving HER an orgasm. The end goes is YOU getting an orgasm. When you eat her pussy and finger her and use toys on her, sure, then its about her but so long as your cock is in her mouth/pussy/ass then you achieving orgasm is the goal. The second sex becomes you fucking her stop thinking about her past 'am i hurting her'. Just focus on enjoying that moment in your life.

Your forefathers didn't battle wild animals, harsh winters, and other stronger fiercer men so that you can sit looking at your pudgy soft body in the mirror feeling inadequate. Go out there and fuck a bitch. Eat her pussy too, whatever, but FUCK her.
>>
>>29442853
How big? Is 7x6 ok?
>>
>>29442812
But you can find a big dick bf.
I will always be cursed with a small dick no matter what.
>>
if you lose weight your dick might get bigger or seem bigger on you. depression tends to lead to overeating so weight could be part of your problem.
>>
>>29442759
it's not what you got, it's how you use it
like a sword
like a knife
it's not the length
but the sharpness
like a word
like a song
it's not the volume
it's the intensity
>>
>>29442875
But anon, I want her to orgasm as well because I care about her. I don't want her to think of me as less of a man because of my small dick. And don't say woman don't do it.
>>
>tfw no prepuce
>>
>>29442881
Depends on how you measure
>>29442887
It's hard to find a guy with a big dick when the only guys who like traps are not really the most well endowed
>>
>>29442915
But it volume has a lot to do with it.
>>
>>29442968
*whisper* fuck you
>>
>>29442955
Use Craigslist or grinder.
>>
>>29442924
Bitch, eat her pussy if you want her to cum. Otherwise just FUCK her!
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (22 KB, 600x553) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
22 KB, 600x553
>>29442984
Come here brother.
>>
>>29443002
>eat her pussy
so she can give you a high five afterwards? lol
>>
>>29443002
Eating pussy is that. Eating pussy.
It's no substituent for a good fucking.
>>
>>29443035
What the fuck are you actually trying to say?
>>
File: 1466493391947.jpg (130 KB, 600x577) Image search: [Google]
1466493391947.jpg
130 KB, 600x577
>>29443054
Tell that to beaver munching dykes, what most "muh benis!" anons fail to see is that dykes are doing it with no penis at all, what is your excuse?
>>
>>29443245
they're actually doing it with huge 12" strapons lol
>>
http://www.news-medical.net/health/What-is-Micropenis.aspx
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.