[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no pretty mommy to cuddle up to and suckle on when i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: amum.jpg (517 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
amum.jpg
517 KB, 1280x1707
>tfw no pretty mommy to cuddle up to and suckle on when i get scared
>>
I want to hear if anyone has a similar experience or story
>>
>>29442339
Oepidus complex, if you're a grown man i have bad news for you.
Son you are of the retarded tribe.
>>
>>29443040
it's weird, i feel like i have oepidus complex but not for my actual mother, for a woman who doesn't exist

i just want an sexy older woman to mother and nurture me, give me willy tickles and make the stickies come out ;_;
>>
>>29443274
>give me willy tickles and make the stickies come out ;_;

Congratulations, you have a mental disability.
>>
>>29443274
Me too. I believe this is because my real mother is a cold crazy feminist and I crave the warm soft motherly feelings I never had.
>>
>>29443307
the thing is my mother loves me and has done a lot for me. i don't know what it was, but i just grew out of loving her.
>>
>>29442888
I have but no stories for you.
>>
File: gffggffggf.png (452 KB, 687x855) Image search: [Google]
gffggffggf.png
452 KB, 687x855
>>29442339
>tfw no dady to cuddle up to and suckle on when i get scared
>>
>>29442888
Know the feel experience, but none of the babying aspect, in reality it's not appealing.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.