[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get a girlfriend >finally >terrible mistake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: WUsmLY.png (367 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
WUsmLY.png
367 KB, 800x800
>get a girlfriend
>finally
>terrible mistake
>>
>>29442257
What happened anon?

Respond preferably in green text.
>>
>>29442275
>get gf
>she says she wants me to be her 'pet' and asks me to move in with her
>I hate living with my parents so I do
>live at gf's house
>clean, cook, etc. for her
>not allowed to work, not allowed to go outside without her, not allowed to have money
>a few times a week she brings over a different guy and has sex with him while she makes me watch
>still a KHV
>>
>>29442341
wow, she must have been a bitch. I feel sorry for you OP.
>>
>>29442341
So, you're a slave
>>
>date shy girl
>she doesn't really know what to do with her life
>she's not doing well in her college classes
>she's really good at digital art though
>a friend of her's tells her about internships she can do
>she ends up getting hired to design websites, advertisements, shirts, logos, game characters, etc for a social networking site
>she starts dressing better
>she's no longer shy
>she finally stands up against her family that constantly psychologically abuse her
>she breaks up with me for someone better
>>
>>29442341
Why not just move back with your parents

Sounds like she's made you into her slave. You remind me of that one 5'1 manlet on here whose wife does basically the same with him, but at least she doesn't fuck other guys.
>>
>>29442341
Were having a "things that didn't happen" thread are we
>>
>>29442393
By choice. Still better than living with my parents.

>>29442382
Yes. I have to go soon because she'll be home from work. I'm not allowed to use her computer, but her password is written on a sticky note for some reason.
>>
File: good_day.gif (613 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
good_day.gif
613 KB, 480x480
>>29442341
>still a KHV
kek'd
>>
>>29442513
shhhhh

don't break the illusion.
>>
What makes one a cuck?

My gf broke up with me and is most likely having sex with other people, but we still have sex, and say we love each other. I am pursuing other girls and I don't buy things for her anymore. She says she wants to come back someday, and I'd like her to, but I try not to say it or discuss the subject. Am I a cuck for still showing her affection?
>>
>>29442583
*whisper* it's already broken
>>
>have a girlfriend
>do not have a child together

pick1

there is literally no reason to be in a relationship unless you impregnated her
>>
OP here, don't fall for the gf meme
>get a 6.75/10 thiccc gf
>give up my weeb activities (eroge, kancolle, /toy/, /ona/, throw away my anime blu rays and manga and decided to stop being a degenerate
>sex is OK
>she doesn't complain about my 5x3.5 dick
>she has a baby by tyrone but I make 100k a year so I don't mind the fact she has kids
>decide to start living a healthy lifestyle
>realize that I have a lot more downtime than I originally thought
>one day she walks in on me playing gal gun (we live together at this point)
>"oh so you are into that kinda stuff huh"
>phone calls are shorter, takes longer to respond to texts, doesn't look at me like she used to
>realize that I made a terrible mistake
>>
>>29442463
>>she finally stands up against her family that constantly psychologically abuse her

how did she do that? (stand up)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.