[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk down street >notice how the majority of people look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>walk down street
>notice how the majority of people look at me while around 90%of other people get completely ignored
>almost all grills look at me some even from across the street
>dont know if im THAT ugly or handsome
because of this i dont even have the confidence to hit on ugly chicks
Im tall and cant blend into crowds

somebody else here get stared at all the time?
>>
>>29441494
If your tall that draws attention, the next thing they're looking at is to see if you have the face to go with the tall figure, if your face is average or below then its because you're ugly.
>>
>>29441494
First of all, how tall are you?
Can you also post a pic of yourself?
>>
>>29441528
im on interpals and some chicks called me cute or handsome
>>29441529
Not very, just around 6foot3
i will get accused of making a /soc/ thread if i post pic
>>
File: 20160512_193524-1.jpg (683 KB, 1080x1225) Image search: [Google]
20160512_193524-1.jpg
683 KB, 1080x1225
whatever im too stupid to take a proper pic
be honest ,fuck me up
>>
>>29442178
In my opinion, you're pretty ok looking. But I think everyone is ok looking, so take that however you want.
I'm a guy, by the way.
>>
>>29442178
Painfully average, just photogenic that's all.
>>
>>29442178
not bad OP, good looking imo
>>
>>29442178
You're 6 foot 3, white and have a decent face. You're like 7/10 dude.
>>
I feel that dude. I'm 6'5" and get stared at but don't know if it's because I'm attractive or ugly as fuck and need to get looked at

Which is why I've never approached girls directly until they come to me and I know for sure
>>
Try this dude, I noticed it the other day. When walking towards a person on the street look them dead in the eye. Whites almost exclusively look away ,blacks will nod, and mexicans will smile. It works every time.
>>
>>29442405
sounds kinda creepy but i will try
>>
>>29442405
Wouldn't blacks get offended?
>Whatchu lookin at
>>
>>29441494
>people constantly look at me when i'm walking down the street
>always hear laughter when i pass by a group of young people
>people don't sit next to me anywhere
>been called ugly many many times in my life
>KHHHV autistic manlet
You don't know pain you fucker.
>>
File: 0101 - FL52XPe.jpg (18 KB, 259x253) Image search: [Google]
0101 - FL52XPe.jpg
18 KB, 259x253
>>29442178
qt

if your dick is a decent size you can get prime teen pussy easily
>>
>>29443250
What about my dick? I have a good sized dick that's just sitting here going to waste, it could do great things if just given the chance.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.