[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/. Redditor/Tumblrer here. Curious to see how you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 640x1136
Hey /r9k/. Redditor/Tumblrer here. Curious to see how you guys feel about how we took Wojak and made him into our own. Does it bother you?
>>
The memes keep on reverberating.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 640x1062) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 640x1062
>google images search
>>
>>29441485

No, we're glad to have helped. Feel free to stop by anytime. We are an accepting and compassionate lot.

xoxoxo
>>
I remember back in summer/fall 2013 I saw wojak a lot in the comment section of the posts on normie facebook meme pages. People would post him any chance they got so they could get top comment. For a while wojaks were a sure fire way to do it.
>>
Wojack is dumb I don't care if he's 'ruined' by the normies. Same with pepe
They both suck
>>
When will people realize /r9k/ is actually very similar to Tumblr?
Tumblr is just female /r9k/
>>
>>29442023

nah, tumblr is about forcing society to recognize you and treat you special, which is just normal woman behavior not unusual woman behavior.

r9k is about completely withdrawing from society and being unrecognized. literally the exact opposite, and also the exact opposite of normal male behavior.

sorry if this bursts your bubble, no offense was meant, i was just correcting you
>>
MUH CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!
>>
>>29441485
I don't really care
the best memes are born on 4chan
but then die as they are oversued by the normies of dumblr, 9hag, and leddit
HURR DURR INSTULTING NAMES
insert ree here
>>
>>29442056
>Not realising that these things are just masculine/feminine expressions of the same spiritual disease
>>
>>29442056
So basically, tumblr is a female parallel to /r9k/.
No offense was meant, I'm sorry about your autism, by the way.
>>
>>29441485
Not much. Honestly, it should probably bother you more than us. That you are so uncreative, that the only way you can make original content is by leeching material off of internet communities that you loathe.
>>
ask krautchan newfag smdh
>>
>>29442111

Nah, women are all mentally deranged no exceptions. Being mentally deranged is the norm for them, not a disease. Now, r9k certainly is a disease.

>>29442175

The word you're looking for is "opposite".

If I knew it would make you upset I wouldn't have posted it. Will it make you feel better if I delete it?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.