[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>co-worker came up to me and fixed my collar Cant tell if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: untitled.png (54 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
54 KB, 219x230
>co-worker came up to me and fixed my collar

Cant tell if being friendly or she wants the D. Help I am socially autistic and just recently got a job from being a NEET.
>>
It depends. How does she act around other guys??
>>
>>29441304
She sees you as a child.
>>
touching is not nothing. especially to women.
>>
>>29441387
this, or as a little brother. Both of which isn't good. Distance yourself from that bitch, it won't end well.
>>
>>29441366
She is friendly to them but she never touches them.
>>
>non-family member acts like she's not repulsed by you and touches you briefly
just chalk this up as a win and forget about it.
>>
>>29441304
OP she definitely wants to fuck. Next time comes to you, you gotta take here there and then. Give her a big kiss and fuck her good. She wants the dick so bad
>>
>>29441518
ok I will ororoeoroer
>>
>>29441566
Or just repost the OP in a wageslave thread like the faggot you are
>>
>>29441423
Oh shit really? I had a girl do this to me once in community college but I just assumed she did it with everyone as who would choose an ugly sperg like me over the hoards of chads that roamed the place.
>>
>>29441453
this, except instead of forgetting about it replay the memory in your head over and over again for the next five years
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.