[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you seriously think men are the better gender?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: men.jpg (110 KB, 674x727) Image search: [Google]
men.jpg
110 KB, 674x727
How can you seriously think men are the better gender?
>>
Yeah. If women were the better gender how come they got raped?
>>
>>29441277
In the west it's extremely rare. Very, very few men would ever do that. Feminists now say that 1/4 girls will be raped in college campus and stuff like that. Which is why they are being called toxic.

I think it used to be that most men would have had no problem risking their lives to protect a women from rape, but it's probably no longer the case because we're all pussies now. Still a very high amount of them would without question.

But here's the thing. While there are a few extremely bad men, the bad attributes of women are GENERALIZED. That's where the exasperation with them comes from.
>>
>>29441464

>While there are a few extremely bad men, the bad attributes of women are GENERALIZED. That's where the exasperation with them comes from.

This is because men are varied as they are the experimental sex and are not the sexual selectors but the ones being selected. Women are nearly identical across the board, especially in terms of intelligence and behavior, because they are the ones doing the sexual selection and not the ones having to prove themselves. Hence bad traits of men tend to be exceptions, while bad traits of women tend to be norms.
>>
File: Wuornos.jpg (64 KB, 308x322) Image search: [Google]
Wuornos.jpg
64 KB, 308x322
>Serial killer

>7 men killed

>women claim violent women don't exist
>>
>>29441277
What happened to this case? I didn't follow it. Didn't the girl turn out to be a whore?
>>
That's because women are weak and men are strong. Also you're resorting to the actions of brazilians talk about desperate.
>>
She was a drug addict, her 'boyfriend' was her dealer.
>>
If all man could get sex as easy as woman, there would be less male rapists
>>
>>29441277
>MEGAKEK

Oreginal
>>
>>29441557
So they really aren't people
>>
File: tumblr_ml46hcAqZf1s9k0cno1_500.png (585 KB, 500x709) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ml46hcAqZf1s9k0cno1_500.png
585 KB, 500x709
>>29441607
I never heard of a woman raping, killing, dismembering and eating 17 men and boys.

Women can be violent, there's no argument, but the worst serial killers are men
>>
>>29441557
Ohh. Yeah, makes a lot sense!
>>
>>29441277
where's the video op?
>>
>>29441277
>roastie defines males in terms of "what they mean to females"
There's your answer
>>
>>29441811

The worst and best people are all men. The median woman is shit compared to the median man.
>>
>>29441811
>I never heard of a woman raping

I guess you've never heard of female prisons then.
>>
>brazilians
>human

maybe check the premises of your argument befroe posting, OP
>>
>>29441277
Why didn't those 30 men have girl friends?
>>
>>29441277
>>29441277
>29441277
>>29441277

SAGE AND REPORT DISGUISED REDDIT SJW THREADS

ARM YOURSELF AND KNOW YOUR ENEMIES
THEY WISH TO SEE "NORMALISATION" AND BURN ROBOT TO THE GROUD

KILL ALL NORMIES
>>
>>29442017
Thats because men see women as disposable the same way women see men as disposable.
>>
File: 1445693234302.jpg (36 KB, 463x480) Image search: [Google]
1445693234302.jpg
36 KB, 463x480
>>29441811
If we considered abortion murder, there would be no contest, and women would rightfully be infamous as the ultimate callous slaughterers of innocent human life.
>>
>>29442205
>there are people who give a shit about board culture
>there are people who are so concerned with 4chan politics that they would "raid" a board
>there are people who take these "raids" seriously

Are you all in high school? I have a very hard time believing an adult would have the inclination or time to involve themselves in 4chan politics.
>>
>>29442473

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Women and children first.
>>
>>29442473
Men see women as pitiable, like that poor handicapped kid who always almost gets it, but not quite.
>>
>>29441277
Why make this thread if you are not gonna link the video.

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>29442680

What's that smell? I think you just burned the roast.
>>
>>29442588
you either believe in a god, which means aborted babies go to heaven, or you don't believe in a god, and aborted babies cease to exist instead of living a life of probable suffering.
>>
>>29442091
I didn't say that in an individual manner, but as listing off as to what he did as a whole
>>29442588
I do agree that abortion is disgusting, but things to consider: many men encourage their girlfriends to abort, and also in extreme cases some whore will have like 3-5 abortions in her lifetime, while there were men who ordered millions of deaths or a few men who by their own hands killed more than a 100 people. I think it is more damaging to kill a live person than a fetus which didn't even begin life.
>>
>>29442765
>which means aborted babies go to heaven
Not true.

Don't post if you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>29441277
Probably the part where men made everything you have ever known.
>>
File: false rape accusations.png (51 KB, 1005x629) Image search: [Google]
false rape accusations.png
51 KB, 1005x629
>>29441277
>says she woke up in a different house, surrounded by the men.
how do you know she's telling the truth?

or did you just automatically assume she's telling the truth because men are evil cis scum who are always guilty?
>>
>>29441277
Got the video?
>>
>>29441464
>in the west
>Brazil literally as west as 'muric and Canada
>>
>>29444163
"The west" isn't a specific longitude. It's the "western world". It includes Europe, but not Africa. North America, but not South America. It also includes Australia. Some countries like Japan and SK are considered to be "under western influence" as well.
>>
>>29442151
This was a very kawaii post. You are the kawaii poster of the day.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.