[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the suicide threads stop in summer >it's almost as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: a3fafdff.jpg (41 KB, 788x685) Image search: [Google]
a3fafdff.jpg
41 KB, 788x685
>the suicide threads stop in summer
>it's almost as if your depression was based on the weather or something
>>
>It's almost as if summerfags invade this board who aren't suicidal.
>>
>>29441157
>It's almost as if summer is when robots see couples being in love and men being men, and just do it already
>>
SAD is a real thing and your mood is directly linked to vitamin D, which is linked to sunlight

I'm infinitely happier in winter though, I fucking hate summer
>>
File: rain3.png (720 KB, 1005x454) Image search: [Google]
rain3.png
720 KB, 1005x454
Been raining for 3 weeks straight in my country and it's still going
>>
>>29441157
maybe it's because summer is associated with HAPPINESS so they program you so you don't bring down the AVERAGE
>>
File: 1466307653018.gif (2 MB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1466307653018.gif
2 MB, 720x540
>>29441414
this is the correct answer

as the graduating class of robots pass on, a new batch come to replace them
>>
>>29441448
Same, I hate the heat. With cold you can just dress warmer, with heat you just suffer with no escape.
>>
Summer = FERTILITY
Winter = DEATH
>>
File: 1419646998269.png (135 KB, 248x249) Image search: [Google]
1419646998269.png
135 KB, 248x249
>>29441414
>41414
these digits
It's like dubs, covered in trips.
>>
>>29441656
it's more like dubs and trips fighting. or perhaps... maybe...
they're making love.
>>
No matter how many times I've been there, it's never the answer. The good feels come, and boy are they good.
>>
>>29441745
what about the bad feels? the ones that make you cry and want to kill yourself?
and the really bad ones... which makes you lash out... surely there is balance
>>
>>29441157
Nah, I definitely still want to kill myself. I don't make threads about it though. Only reason I haven't is because I don't want to make my parents sad.
>>
No I just stopped making them since nobody responds to mine
>>
>>29441157
I like winter only because of snow. I fucking hate the cold though. Summer is shit only because of humidity.

Why don't you get depressed right around May, anons?
>>
>>29441950
Almost like they think you're full of shit.
>>
>>29441950
You shouldn't stop making them. you are only hope for this board don't let normalfags take it
>>
>>29441157
Summer makes me more depressed

At least in the winter there's an excuse to not go outside
>>
I fucking hate summer.
Bugs. Heat. Humidity. It all sucks dick. You can dress up and down as needed in layers in the winter for the cold, you can't do the same for summer. Plus mosquitos and black flies can suck my fucking dick.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.