[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wizardchan hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 306x306
>be me
>be bored
>lurking on Wizardchan
>decide to create an account
>post /b/ tier thread asking if anyone wants to trade Jack Off vids

>perma-banned after 8 minutes of account time

Why are they such shit heads over there? Why can't they be more open minded. I hate the Internet sometimes.
>>
Wizardchan is too much of a forced echo chamber. You can get banned for practically anything regardless if you're a virgin, have no job, no social skills, etc.
>>
>>29440799
>>29440862
This thread reeks of normie. Good thing they filter out people like you guys
>>
I've been there for years and was never banned. It's just not a place for most people but it's invaded by normies & females anyway
>>
>>29440862
This is a bait thread.Also if you manage to get banned on wizchan then you simply don't belong there.You MUST be over 30 , KHV and be a loser in life.I still have a few years until I can ''join'' it and leave this shithole.
>>
>be female
>post there anyway
>nobody knows because I'm the only fembot
>>
>>29440956
There isn't even 100 posts a day because of their overly restrictive rules. Not saying it's a bad site, but I doubt you wouldn't be coming back to /r9k/.
>>
>Hear about wizchan from another anon a long time ago
>Go to site
>Revolted by the site layout
>Come back to /r9k/
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 324x324
>>29440956

Looks like you took the bait friendo

:^D
>>
>>29440799
iktf

>post thread on /wiz/ asking for help
>break no rule
>mod moves it to a dead shitpost board and deletes the image

its /sp/ moderation on steroids
>>
>>29441065
>layout
But it's literally the same as 4chan's.
>>
wizardchan was only good during 2012~2013 before the whole elitist holier-than-thou virgin culture started going and it was for actual losers rather than trolls from cwcki and /cow/ pretending to be the definition of schizoid from wikipedia and banning everyone who isn't roleplaying with them
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.