[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are women so dirty? >dont flush >announce when they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
why are women so dirty?

>dont flush
>announce when they have to go
>use washer/dryer as hampers
>expect you to clean them out to use them and put them back
>dont wash their own dishes until it piles up
>>
>>29440660
My brother is like that, and did you see that post from the anon that lives in a hellhole? He still had puke on his toilet seat from a year before.

It has less to do with gender and more with how lazy you are and how you were raised
>>
>>29440887

Nah, women are historically lazy as fuck.
>>
File: 1464025066758.png (515 KB, 688x720) Image search: [Google]
1464025066758.png
515 KB, 688x720
>>29441310
yeah, no. my sisters houses are spotless. they keep them cleaner than anyone I know. same thing with my moms house, never have to do "spring cleaning" because the place never has a speck of dust.
>>
File: 1466188525515.png (154 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1466188525515.png
154 KB, 499x499
>>29440887
i garuntee he lives with or was influenced to be that way from women

your kind is parasitic and filthy

>>29441400
and your mom had to do "seasonly spring cleaning" because she lets everything else get dirty as fuck the other 3 seasons

typical wimmin unaware of how trashy they actually are
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.