[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things normies say: >sex isn't everything >putting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: 1464271751605.png (14 KB, 930x780) Image search: [Google]
1464271751605.png
14 KB, 930x780
Things normies say:

>sex isn't everything
>putting your dick in a vagina won't change you
>you put the pussy on the pedstal
>work on yourself
>be a better person
>be yourself
>the right person will come along
>maybe you aren't ready for a gf
>it doesn't matter if you don't have sex
>women can be forever alone
>work-out
>spend your time alone studying and becoming a better person
>be better looking
>get hobbies that arent reading or video games!
>do hobbies you don't enjoy!
>the right person will come along!
>>
Post more peepee poopoo pictures.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 319x319
>bye, Felicia

I hate this shit so much.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 256x256
>Get a hobby xD

Give me an example of a hobby

>well I can't but there are some out there just look xD

This was a real conversation
>>
>>29440718
oh shit, they could have at least given an example like learning yoga or joining an arts and crafts class

your conversation just goes to show that they have the exact same hobbies you do, except they managed to get a gf, hobbies has nothing to do with it, you're either liked or disliked as a person
>>
File: 1465962276513.png (77 KB, 491x541) Image search: [Google]
1465962276513.png
77 KB, 491x541
>"get a girlfriend"

i hate having to post original comments
>>
File: 1466492502187.jpg (13 KB, 259x253) Image search: [Google]
1466492502187.jpg
13 KB, 259x253
>>29440848
tell us more life hacks for robots, please
>>
File: image.png (172 KB, 641x356) Image search: [Google]
image.png
172 KB, 641x356
>>29440848
I'm going to start lifting once this gym I'm applying to for membership emails me back but that's all I can think of that may actually interest me
>>
Im not a normie and I agree about the dick in vagina thing. Ive fucked a few girls (fat slobs) and I dont feel any different. Im still depressed and miserable.
>>
>>29440973
Did it feel good atleast?
>>
>>29441007

Yeah it did, but what didnt feel good was worrying about her missing her period that month. That's real misery. Luckily she was just late. Always remember, wrap up. Shits NOT worth it.
>>
>>29440495
>sex isn't everything
says the person who has regular sex

the journey of becoming somebody who achieved the social skills to put their dick in vagina is a changed person, so in a way, it does change you
you know whatever you did to put your dick in the vagina, worked

>you put the pussy on the pestal
Pussy is already on the pedestal

>be a better person
Well gee whiz, I'm doing my fucking best
isn't that what people always say "you can only do your best"
well I guess my best isn't good enough
Imagine that person who killed themselves, imagine if the headline read "Loser killed himself lol, he should have tried to be better."

>be yourself
Unless you are, yourself which isn't good enough as we already discussed.

this is a meme

define, ready
there's literally children and teenagers who enter relationships, how am I not prepared?

says a person who had sex within the last week no doubt about it

honestly that's true, but men have it harder

>work-out
i've seen tons of stories from /fit/ about guys working out and are still in the same boat

since when is education and money more important than honour and being a nice person?

>be better looking
Look like everyone else with their undercuts and beards, its 2016

>get hobbies that arent reading or videogames
it's what i like though

>do hobbies you don't enjoy
no thx

Where is she?
When will she come along?
I'm waiting
>>
>>29440495

things robots say:

literally anything, robots are retarded and just repeat what they hear on the internet. memes, conspiracies, videogame character quotes, all of it. they have no individual thoughts whatsoever and base their personalities entirely around whatever they think will get them a (You)
>>
>>29441105
You just described normies though
>>
>>29441070
>I don't want to do anything to change my situation, but I still expect things to magically change to suit my wildest fantasies

This is what we call being retarded.
>>
>>29440495
it's all true, you're just a poopy person
>>
What if I told you, normies already fucking know this is all bullshit but knowing people will fail trying these things they know it will get them somewhere at least.
>>
>>29441136
This is r9k's entire mentality friend. They just want to wallow in their own shit and filth and then whine that their lives don't improve.
>>
>>29440495
Normies never complain about you reading. It's just when you talk about it it makes them feel stupid.
>>
File: 1466351678957.jpg (300 KB, 700x863) Image search: [Google]
1466351678957.jpg
300 KB, 700x863
>>29441105
please leave this board. you arent welcome
>>
>>29441136
>I don't want to do anything to change my situation

my situation has nothing to do with it, there's people at work in the exact same situation as me except theyre genetically better looking and confident people
im not, that's the only difference but they manage to get girlfriends
it's luck of the draw, some people get better hands
and are gifted by lady luck
we're the ones who have to fold
>>
File: image.png (304 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
304 KB, 750x1334
>>29441175
Reminds me of pic related

Origami comment
>>
>>29441238

Just get a job.

How hard is that?
>>
>>29441254
i do have a job, like i said if you actually read my post, the guys at work in the same situation as me but with girlfriends
>>
>>29440495
>sex isn't everything
It's not. I thought it was too once. It's nice, and you'll always want it (fuck you biology), but your hand does the job 85% as good as a vagina.
If you mean popping your dick into a moist hole won't fundamentally change your mental state, this is correst.
>you put the pussy on the pedstal
We do do this sometimes. It's easy to be stuck in the cycle of lonely because no gf > desperate for gf > grills smell desperation and run > lonely because no gf. Girls think desperate guys are creepy af desu senpai.
>work on yourself
>be a better person
These two go together. By their definition, you will be a better person if you go by them. You'll feel better about yourself > confidence > less desperation > better chance at gf.
>be yourself
Not if yourself is a shitty unattractive person. See above points.
Eventually, yeah. But you won't know they're the right person unless you go for them.
Maybe. See points about self improvement and desperation.
Depends on what's important to you.
This one gets me every time. It's true; they can be. But only if they choose to be.
>work-out
If you want to improve your physical condition according to what society says is good, yeah.
Only if you've reached your peak physical attractiveness and personality. This will add to your personality and enable you to relate to more people, which gives you social good boy points.
>be better looking
If you want, sure.
>get hobbies that arent reading or video games!
See "spend your time alone studying" point. If you're a shitty looking/acting person, adding the WoW Cheeto-fingers stereotype won't help.

>Cont.
>>
>>29442940
>do hobbies you don't enjoy!
Hobbies are things you do in your spare time for enjoyment, so that doesn't make any sense. A better thing to say would be "Explore new hobbies." The more things you can talk about/relate to, the better socialite you'll be.
>the right person will come along!
You said that already.
>>
>>29441290
It's cause you're a shitty, miserable person on the inside, not because they're better looking. You think you're a good person but you're not.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.