[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe the whole "20% of the mn get 80% of the women"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 17.jpg (291 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
291 KB, 1280x1920
Do you believe the whole "20% of the mn get 80% of the women" thing is actually, honestly true and not just a meme?

As in, literally, 2 out of every 10 guys are fucking 8 out of 10 women?
>>
That's probably highball number. I'd say it's 30-40% of men but the overall premise is still correct. It's why you see so many sad lonely angry posters on here.
>>
>>29440458
It's bullshit.

Vagina is a renewable resource. You can have multiple consumers. And womens preferences change based on their hormones.
>>
There was a study made with tinder it was literal 80/20. What you need to keep in mind is that it is true for casual sex, not for dating.
>>
>>29440458
Yeah. In our age bracket, I think it's probably something like that.

If you consider the sexual relationships (or encounters or whatever). Plenty of women will date the betas for a long time and never have sex with them.
>>
>>29440458
Jesus christ that girl is ugly
>>
>>29440575
80/20's the ratio for almost everything.
>>
>>29440758
Are you fucking kidding me?
Is it the head shape being a little weird somehow, is it the forehead? Does it make her a 7/10 and you wouldn't bang, you literal butthurt dweller?
I hope you're just kidding. She's.. really hot. And BLACK ENOUGH for once. Not just looking more tanned than me.
>>
>>29440881
she looks like a smug pepe with a huge forehead I dont like how she looks sorry
>>
>>29440881
moron

never take bait
>>
>>29440458
Well, I don't know if it's exactly 20/80 like that, but the distribution is REALLY skewed. There is REALLY not many women left interested in the lower tier males. And why would they? Women just seem perfectly happy sharing the higher tier males. They have no use for the rest. It's understandable really.

Maybe they'll still date them for some reason (some of them good), but they often seem to have no interest in having sex with them and would rather lead them on forever.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.