[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to actually age gracefully? What is the most effective
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Tom Cruise, Old.jpg (56 KB, 548x730) Image search: [Google]
Tom Cruise, Old.jpg
56 KB, 548x730
Is it possible to actually age gracefully? What is the most effective thing I can do to make especially my body not look like complete shit? You can always get face work done. But how can you prevent saggy, discolored body skin and nasty, wormy veins everywhere? Even your muscles start to get all fucked up after a certain age, and I'm not sure what you can do about it. It seems like after 60 there's not shit you can do to not look like hell regardless of how well you take care of yourself.
>>
>implying anyone on this board will ever live past 40
>>
You're going to get old, and ugly, and you're going to die, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Okay? Now let's focus on accomplishing real things with the time inbetween now and our impending, inevitable deaths, where we will look like complete shit and kids will post pictures of our withered and shit-encrusted bodies on the internet and scorn us while being internally terrified.
>>
>>29440284
Probably true for a lot of us. I'm already mid-30s though and I don't plan on going anywhere.

>>29440326
There isn't anything that matters compared to mortality. Nothing matters which is not eternal. What are you going to do? Invent something? Have sex? Do drugs? Who gives a shit? Nothing you do matters in the end. But trying to extend your life does.
>>
>>29440268
By the time your 60 you'll be more worried about your shitty health affecting your quality of life rather than your looks. Try not to be so stupid in future, please.
>>
>>29440416
>You're going to die so think only about yourself goyim. This is the way to find fulfillment in life, for certain.
>>
>>29440494
That wasn't the point at all. Thinking of your species is pointless also because everyone is mortal. Just eating mouths consuming until they die too. Only immortality can bestow meaning on the lives of the wretched mayflies that inhabit this planet, and most of them are utterly unworthy.

>>29440443
These are exactly the same issue, you retard.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.