[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do these other guys get to have Kageshi girlfriends and they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: kageshi.png (767 KB, 1280x802) Image search: [Google]
kageshi.png
767 KB, 1280x802
Why do these other guys get to have Kageshi girlfriends and they have cyber "sex" on Skype where they take their clothes off. The girl puts her fingers in her vagina and sexually moans and the man masturbates.

Why do these other guys get to have Kageshi girlfriends and I don't?
>>
they say "im not a slut" and they just finished touching their vagina in front of some fag on skype?
>>
File: 1426803591533.png (24 KB, 492x475) Image search: [Google]
1426803591533.png
24 KB, 492x475
hello alex
mfw spot you everytime
>>
girls say "im busy" when an ugly beta who isnt in their genetic league asks them to go to a movie then 2 minutes later they post on twitter that they're "bored" someone "hmu"

hit them up
>>
"eww that guy isnt in my genetic league. i wont even respond to him or acknowledge his existence in any way because if i do he'll think i like him".

This is how girls work.
>>
>>29440341
these normies make me sick, look at them, pretending to have a good time socially. disgusting
>>
>>29440570
Original looks like such a queer jfc
>>
>>29441944
dont you hate on my original waifu faggot
>>
File: 1427917697774.jpg (36 KB, 376x330) Image search: [Google]
1427917697774.jpg
36 KB, 376x330
>people still clinging on to these normie hubs and coming to this board

heh
>>
File: 1449992176604.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1449992176604.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>"robot" chats
>pic related
>>
>not kicking and banning women and men playing dress up

these chats just became hosts to parasitic normies, why they're still up and running is anyone's guess
>>
File: come on.jpg (125 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
come on.jpg
125 KB, 853x480
>When someone doesn't have a Kageshi belly gf and they've been there for months

How much of an aspie do you have to be to fail so hard
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.